1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good night beachmates :wub:

2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Not too bad of a Munday....
    Good night Beach....

3. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Beach. Got a couple more days of Chamber of Commerce weather here then another cold front. I'm taking advantage and trying not to spend too much time indoors. Tomorrow morning registration opens up for another round of vaccine. Guess I'm going to see if I can get an appointment at my local pharmacy. Hope everybody has a blessed day.

4. daleron

Good morning beach and Luvy :wub:
    Enjoy the good weather :)

5. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good day wishes, Beachers.

Well....the predicted "winter storm" did not happen...we got about 2.5 inches of snow, and the most I saw reported was 4 inches in the Chicago area. But hey....the weather predictors picked up audience, so that is what matters.;) And occasionally, they get it right.

Not much going on here today.....I am glad that I do not have to go out in it, I can enjoy the beauty from the inside where it is warm. It is a sticky snow, so all the tree branches are covered making a winter wonderland.

Safe travels to Tink....and hoping you get some snow there in the mountains. That would be beautiful and nice touch to your get-a-way.

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  6. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

We got a covering but the roads look to be clear.

Good morning beach ;) :wub:

It does look really cold out there so glad I don't have to go out.
    No plans for the day except for those things that pop into my head that need to be done. Then again, as they pop into the head, I might just ignore them. :laugh:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  7. daleron

Good morning Glam :wub:
    Glad it wasn’t too bad.

Good morning JJ :wub:

8. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards.......
    Amazon is sponsoring "pop up clinics" and giving out 15,000 each day....till re run out of vaccine again....

we have mid 40's and sunny for now... I am sure it will rain again this evening...

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. daleron

Good afternoon Blue :wub:
    That’s interesting.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Hey Beachers.

11. daleron

Hi Mark and beachmates:)
    Our second day with open windows, feeling for you guys with the snow.

NCIS is new again tonight :thumb: Don’t know if I’ll try to get back on tonight or not, depends on how difficult it is I guess :hmmm:

12. jj2

I might have to wait but when I get it, I want it to be at my doctors office or some other medical facility.

Had ghoulish for supper. Made it while making brunch so it had sitting time. Not a great fan of it but it turned out pretty good.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

jj had ghoulish goulash for dinner. Did the macaroni look like little ghosts? :p

I am sure there will be nurses giving those shots at the Amazon pop ups....and probably doctors there too, in case of allergic reactions.

We had grilled pork steak and baked sweet potatoes for dinner. Really good. Hubs came in from the grill absolutely freezing....the temp is not so cold, but the snow on the ground, along with the wind, just makes the air cut through you .

Going to say good night now.....sleep well everyone. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  14. jj2

Night Glam...........sleep tight

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  15. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Night beachmates :D

In the mountains with a fire in the fireplace :)

Hubs is nodding off, watching Rick Steves in France :rolleyes: I have never had a desire to visit there, and hubs agrees. Our next big trip was going to be Scotland - not sure when that will happen with the way things are now.

Sleep tight :wub:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  16. jj2

Night Tink...........DLTBBB

17. jj2

Think I'll scoot too so good night beach :) :wub:

18. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Watching a multi-part documentary on the 6 wives of Henry VIII. Interesting.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I went & finished my monthly shopping today... Now I am ready for bed....

Good night everyone........

20. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Beach. Got up early to register for a vaccine shot but the site was overloaded and fully booked in less than an hour lol. Weather is supposed to be nice today with a front moving through tomorrow.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List