1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Morning beachmates :D

Fairly busy night last night. The DHS was on, so of course he found stuff to do :rolleyes: My first case was a meth addict who had an abscess in one of the discs in her neck. My second case was a meth addict who had an infected pinky finger. Seeing a trend?? Had a 2 hour break in the action, then got called to the coronary ICU to re-intubate a heart surgery patient who was failing. While there, got called that there were 2 emergency cases posting at the same time :facepalm: I was happy to see the exit doors this morning!

Good on you @Wuzznt Me ! I admire your commitment to exercising and eating healthy! :wub:

Time for some sleep! Not a lot of time between now and when I have to get ready to go back to work. Two down, two to go....

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  2. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning/night Tink :wub:
    You were busy! :ohmy:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.

Been watching the food channel this morning.....which always leads me to the kitchen. Don't know which is worse for my blood pressure....the food channel or the political news channels.

We have been invited to our Mexican friends' home for dinner. Am taking dessert and 5 bags of clothing, shoes, towels, sheets, etc. for them to take to Mexico. They are pulling a camper so will have lots of room for the bags.

That's my day. Hope yours goes well.:)

Tink will definitely be needing her time off....you work hard for your money, girl. :ohmy:

4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards........
    Woke up without power this morning... it just came back on about an hour ago...
    We had so much rain the past couple days that with the winds last night I am sure it didn't take much to blow many of them over....
    HHD
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

So understand this but I do get the 'your crazy' look.

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Woke before six and couldn't get back to sleep so I got up but went back to bed about 90 minutes later and just got up again.

6. Glam

Getting ready to leave for our friends' home....gonna eat some real Mexican food, which I love.

Hope you are feeling ok, Dale....I see you have not been here this afternoon.o_O

Hope everyone has a good night....hoping Tink gets a breather so she can stop in. :)
    :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • List
  7. daleron

Good evening beach :) Sorry if I’ve neglected you today.

‘It hasn’t been the best of days no.
    I was also busy most of the day or reading, just not social.

‘Have a good time Glam :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. jj2

Didn't have that problem at the Wellness Center. It sort of shows how people are craving interaction with others, or I just ran into two very chatty people. :D

9. jj2

Gonna scoot so good night beach :) :wub:

10. daleron

Good night JJ and beachmates :wub:

11. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night Beach.........

12. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning Beachers!

13. daleron

Good morning beach, good morning Mark :wub:

I slept 9 hours last night o_O Woke up to a horrible sneezing fit :blink:

• Like Like x 5
    • List
  14. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Mark, Darlin. Got to take Pita the parrot to the vet this afternoon for a beak and nail trim as well as her annual checkup. About a 50 mile round trip to a vet that's any good with birds. M's mom will be going with me.

15. MRSpivey

Glad to hear about the sleep. Hopefully your not allergic to it.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. MRSpivey

Glad you put “the parrot” in that second sentence... could have read way different otherwise. I know, I’m not quite right.

17. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Morning beachmates :D

Last night was good. Got called at 4:30 for a case (sick, sick patient) but otherwise it was a good night :) One more!! I have made a list of things I want to get done on my week off. We'll see how many I cross off that list :whistle:

Glad you got some sleep last night, @daleron !!

• Like Like x 5
    • List
  18. Glam

Good morning, Beachers.

Last night was fun...and the food was some of the best Mexican I have ever had....everything home made from scratch except the tortillas. They were so grateful for the bags of things we left for the trip to Mexico. The meal was worth all the packing and hauling.

I signed up via online site for our county for the Covid vaccine yesterday.

Today is chuck roast in crock pot day......how exciting!!!:rollseyes:

I just told you my whole week so far....stay tuned for more New Adventures of Old Glam. ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  19. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Lol. It's been long established I "ain't quite right" as well as I'm "here but not all there".

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  20. jj2

Nine hours means dry nose and throat.

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Slept good but woke up with a headache so basically I'd rather have Dale's problem.

It's laundry day. I have come to the conclusion that after this is over, and because I'm tired of washing the same ole clothes, that I'll get a new wardrobe. :D
    Who's with me? :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List