1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards...........
    Thanks for the breakfast ideas Dale... I made potatoes O'Brian with sausage mixed in, eggs & biscuits...
    Oh yeah hers are the best.... I love that "everything" spread!!!...
    I am off to watch football... have a great day....

2. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Enjoy the games, Blue. The Bears are off this week, so hubs will watch the Packers instead because he hates them and wants them to lose. (Rivalry you know:rolleyes:)

3. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good afternoon Glam , JJ and Blue :wub:

One of those weird days that starts out warm and gets colder.

Bit my bottom lip the other day and have been biting it since due to swelling, sore! :cry:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 5
    • List
  4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Afternoon Beachers! Did church online this morning then cleared the back yard of doggy land mines and mowed (mulched leaves). Looking like we’re going to get some rain soon. I hope y’all are having a great day.

5. daleron

Thought you were going to watch ball and rest :sneaky:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. MRSpivey

That was yesterday... that comes with a price. LOL

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. daleron

Aw :(

:laugh:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  8. Glam

LOL.....The scone mix was so much work and I bitched so much that hubs took the job away from me....thank goodness. I do not think I could have mixed it up good enough....cold butter and the flour. Took hubs about 10 minutes of very hard cutting. But they turned out really nice.

9. Glam

Gourmet here tonight.....chili dogs, French fries, Jello with fresh fruit....blueberries, raspberries and banana.

10. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Not much done today but during it all I did find time to take a nap. :D

Now it's time to get ready to head out the door so that means I'm gonna say good night beach :) :wub:

11. Glam

Good night, jj....enjoy the party. :wub:

Hope your lip is getting better, Dale. I usually bite the inside of my jaw...and do it 3 or 4 more times before it gets better. :ohmy:

Yep, Mark.....if you play, you pay. ;) The life of a homeowner who takes care of his property.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  12. daleron

Leftovers as usual on a Sunday night ;)

Have fun JJ, good night :wub:

Afraid it’s going to be a few days :rolleyes: But thanks :)

13. Glam

Dinner cleaned up..... and some Black Note tobacco ordered. And since it sells tobacco eliquid, the FDA is not too involved with them. I found it for half price at City of Vape....hope the company is legit. I could not find any bad things about them.

Gonna say good night. Hope any who come along and read this have a nice night.
    :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  14. daleron

Good night Glam and beachmates :wub:

15. MRSpivey

Dinner was leftovers. Been watching movies with wife but she’s getting ready for bed. Now I get to watch a movie I like.

Good night Beachers.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I took a nap & watched games all day.... watching the AMA awards now then headed to bed....
    Good night Beach......

17. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Hey beachmates :D

We were busy today. Yesterday (Sat) we stopped at a consignment/antique store and saw a funky, retro tree decorated with Christmas lights. I loved it but ‘passed’ on buying it. By the time we got home I was regretting not getting it :laugh: So we went this morning (Sun) and got it. Then looked several more places for a container to put it in. Will post a picture so this makes more sense. Then went to the grocery store.

Tonight I have prepped as much as possible so tomorrow (Mon) will be less hectic. Hopefully! :rollseyes:

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  18. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

I can’t get the colors right on the pic. For instance, the wall behind the tree is ‘soft green’ but it looks purple in the pic :unsure: Anyway, the lights on the tree are vivid blues, reds, yellows, greens. It looks like the tree is sitting on top of the box but it is actually sitting down in it. We found the box at an antiques store - it is an old shipping crate. Took quite a bit of cleaning/oiling but I think it works :)

FC22BE17-0F9B-47AE-A425-6171CB076555.jpeg

• Love This! Love This! x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  19. MRSpivey

Good morning Beachers!

20. daleron

Good morning beach :)

‘Good morning Mark :wub: Here we go again ;)

That’s really cute Tink! :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List