1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Oh, okay.
    ‘Gosh it feels late.

2. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Been that way since the time change which I totally hate.

Gonna scoot so night Dale and good night beach :) :wub:

3. daleron

Good night JJ and beachmates :wub:

4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night Beachers

5. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night Beach....

6. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Guess I missed all day yesterday! :ohmy:

Thursday night was good, so overall (except the nightmare that was Monday night :facepalm: ) it was a really good week :) We were planning on heading to the mountains yesterday but hubs had some things he had to do. I decided to take a 'quick' nap - which ended up being a very long nap, LOL. So we decided to wait until today (Sat) to go. I am getting all of the laundry caught up (wee hours of Sat morning) so won't have to worry about that when we get back.

Our older son and his wife and my mom and dad are coming up Monday and we are having our Thanksgiving that evening. Looking forward to that. I doubt the younger boy will come up, LOL. He could come up Monday after work and spend the night bc he doesn't have to work Tue. But he will probably stay home and play video games :facepalm:

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving, in case I don't pop in before then :wub:

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. MRSpivey

Good morning Beachers!

8. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good Morning Tink, Mark, Beach. Hope you have a great time in the mountains Tink. Wish we could get up to the mountains for about a week but M's current work schedule doesnt allow for much right now.

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. MRSpivey

It will just make it more special when you do get to go.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. daleron

Good morning beach :)
    Good morning Tink, Mark and Luvy :wub:

Drive safe and have a good time Tink:)

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.

As usual here this morning....hubs is working and I am not. He is finishing the dry wall this morning, and then the plan is to help our injured friend's son build a ramp. We shall see....they are going to do other things before they notify hubs they are ready for him.

Have a safe drive to the mountains, Tink. I know you are looking forward to seeing family.

Enjoy your day everyone!:)

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. daleron

Good morning Glam :wub:
    Enjoy your day too :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards...
    Sounds like everyone is going to have a happy Saturday....

14. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Good morning beach ;) :wub:

Sometime this afternoon, I gotta run to Home Depot and pick up a tree. First time ever ordering one online. My norm is actually seeing it before buying but given the situation, I opted for hoping for the best.
    Then it's getting it up and decorated.
    Probably do my peddling before heading out the door.

15. MRSpivey

Got going early with getting wife’s car serviced and trash/recycling taken to collection facility. First Saturday this year I’m going to get to watch college football. Woo hoo!

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  16. daleron

Good morning Blue and JJ :wub:

Good for you Mark! :thumb:

17. daleron

Good evening beach:)
    Cabbage and sausage stew, been a while since we had it.

18. Glam

Dale...that sounds divine. I love cooked cabbage, and I love sausage.:drool: You will have to please tell us what you put in that. I would want cornbread with that!:drool:

Having sausage, cheese, eggs, hash browns casserole here, with English muffins and my friend's home made black raspberry jelly. Should be ready in 20 minutes...we are late for dinner because hubs did not get home til after 5. After building the ramp, he went to the grocery store and picked up our turkey and trimmings.

19. daleron

I’m almost embarrassed to tell you:blush:
    It’s just browned and broken sausage (1 pound), one chopped head of cabbage, usually some chopped onions... sometimes chopped bell peppers or celery. A can of tomato soup and seasoning, I add sausage seasoning we get from the butcher for extra heat and a little Nature’s seasoning.

20. Glam

Don't be embarrassed.....it sounds good to me. And I like a little heat also. I may try to make it when the weather turns cold....sounds like a hearty type meal.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List