1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Same here especially in the winter time. I did let it get to down a quarter before filling up yesterday on the way home.

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Not much planned. Got a load of laundry going and will do bike. Do have to dust again at some point, vacuum, and mop floors.

2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Just letting y’all know that I’m OK but I’m going to be scarce for a bit. Work/life has got really crazy. I’ll be here as much as I can.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards..........
    I am the same way with my Starbaby.... and believe me it's better to fill it up at 1/2 tank... that's about $50 so if I let it go lower it seems to really hurt the pocketbook...(I know it's the same amount but it sounds better than spending $100...)...lol
    some phone calls to be made today and more paperwork...uggh I have done so much paperwork this year that I need a vacation...

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  4. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

If you had seen our DHS you would have been in surgery that night :rolleyes:

I'm more like your hubs :laugh:

Hope everything's OK, Mark. Come back when you can! :)

Right?? :lol:

Afternoon beachmates :D I didn't go to sleep til after 7 (finished cleaning the kitchen at 5) and slept later today than I wanted. Since I didn't have to get up, I didn't. Need to throw a few things in a suitcase and get on the road.

I will pop in, but as I've said we don't have internet there and rely on our cellphones as hot spots - and sometimes the cell reception isn't all that great.

5. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Be safe and have a relaxing time Tink !

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  6. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Enjoy your time off and your mountain home, Tink.

Been invited to a Halloween party my girlfriends are throwing next Wed. night. I am going to make spider cracker/cheese spread bites....and Amish peanut butter treats on caramel rice cakes with raisin faces. If you all have never had Amish peanut butter, you have missed out. The Amish call it Church Spread, and they put it on the table at meal times. It is addictive.

Boil 2 cups brown sugar and 1 cup water for 2 minutes....then mix with 2 1/4 cups of peanut butter, 7 oz. marshmallow cream, 2 tbsp. light corn syrup, and 1 tsp vanilla. Let cool....so good on bread, bananas, cookies, apples, etc.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. daleron

Good evening beach :)

Gosh that sounds sweet Glam!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. jj2

We had steak fajitas. When I got it out of the freezer, I also got out what I thought was Queso cheese. It ended up being white coconut cake out. Corrected my mistake but left the cake out for desert. :D

Glam sounds yummy but I have a horrible sweet tooth.

Mark come stop by when you can.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  9. daleron

Hi JJ, I love coconut cake! :drool:

10. Glam

It is sweet, Dale.....I usually cut the sugar by 1/3 on most recipes. Will probably do that when I make it. It is really good, I have bought it made at one of the Amish stores in Illinois. And the Amish are not fat.:p (Probably because they work 12 hours a day.)

We made breakfast bowls for dinner...layered chicken sausage, hashbrowns with onions and green peppers, cheese, fried eggs on top. Really good.

And now it is time to say good night....hope all sleep well. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

11. jj2

Me too. Forgot I had some in the freezer so this will be a treat.

Night Glam.........sleep tight

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  12. daleron

Good night Glam :wub:

Think of me when you eat it JJ ;) Good night, I’m over n out :wub:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. jj2

Night Dale...........sleep tight

Good night beach :) :wub:

14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

me too!!!

Good night Beach..........

15. daleron

Good morning beach :)

16. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Darlin, Beach. Rained hard a lot of the night. Still cloudy. I'm glad we're getting a lot to bring our water tables back up and help with fire season when it comes.

17. daleron

Good morning Tink and Luvy :wub:

Could you send some of that rain my way luv? ;)

18. Glam

Good morning, Beachers.

Getting ready to head out. :shock: Need a hair trim, and need to replace the gas hubs used for his company meeting. Tomorrow is supposed to be close to 80 at my sis' rehab center so am going to go see her...probably for the last time this year. :cry: But she knows how to facetime messenger, and she calls me a couple of times a week, so that is wonderful.

Hope you all have a very nice "camel" day. OK....Blue, I gave you plenty of time.:D

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  19. jj2

We are probably going to do Rader's.
    Give me a call on your way back. If still in Bloomington, I could meet you at F&F.

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Not much excitingly different to do today. Will do the pool and save whatever ump I have left for tomorrow.

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards........
    awww now common.... you know I never get here before 9 my time... I'm taking care of the guys from 7-9 every day...
    Enjoy your day today (your so lucky I haven't been able to anything to my hair since last year..) & tomorrow Glam...
    So here's mine.....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List