1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

We dropped Netflix a couple of years ago for religious convictions and political views.

Afternoon beachmates :D

I've been at the bench a few hours. I probably won't get to do as much as I want, since I need to start cooking soon. Hoping to at least get my current project done. We'll see.

2. tgcrna

I've heard socks are one of the most needed items for the homeless. So your contribution should help a lot of people :)

Get HULU ;)

Enjoy making the soup. I am making a Keto lasagna (basically a lasagna with a spinach/cream cheese bottom layer and no noodles) and some chicken, sausage, and burgers to take with us. Making beef stroganoff and fried chicken legs to leave for the 'boys'. Going to pull out the deep fryer again.

3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Agree. NETFLIX has been disappointing for a while. They tend to take any series they acquire into being really raunchy and the movie selection got to where it’s not all that great.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  5. Glam

When we first started streaming, we loaded Hulu first....but our internet speed was not good enough, lots of pauses with that dreaded loading circle, so we dropped it and went to Netflix which had no problem loading. We really should not have any....we go in spurts with months of not watching any streaming programs. Then we become addicted after someone recommends something, and cannot tear ourselves away. :eek::rolleyes:

6. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Just did that and I don't want to do it again for awhile.

7. jj2

I have no idea, I just looked and found it.

8. Glam

You found Justice. Not the same program.

I just had this delivered....I ordered this because my daughter had the 9 globe floor lamp from this company....it was beautiful and I fell in love. So I ordered the smaller table lamp.
    It is so pretty. Shipped from Turkey with a very nice note and a free mask as a gift. :)
    They have dozens of globes to choose from....every color imagineable.

Of course, I have nothing else in the house that is middle eastern so it does not match a thing. But I like it.....matches the "Glam" moniker.

[​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 5
    • List
  9. Glam

Grilled ribeye sammies and my now world-famous gnocchi/kale soup, and sliced kiwi for dinner here. Late tonight because hubs had a late appointment.

So, after dinner, I am going to plop in the recliner and watch the news.

Late dinner means early good night. Sleep well.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

10. jj2

Night Glam......sleep tight

At the beginning of summer, it was very evident we were going to have to replace the small A/C units. So I'm looking at the portable ones. If we go this direction it means no more putting them in, taking them out, and storing. Those reasons are the reason we are wanting to go this direction.

11. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good evening beachmates, sounds like everyone is busy.

That is gorgeous! I was looking at something similar last week, love those globes.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Thanx for looking. It's on a couple of streaming services but the only one it's included in with my subscription is HULU.

Nite Beach

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. jj2

Night Wuzz.....sleep tight

I'm out too so good night beach :) :wub:

14. daleron

Good night beachmates :wub:

15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I dropped them years ago & don't miss anything from them.....
    I will eventually go back... but it will be awhile....
    I agree.....

Good night Beach..........

16. tgcrna

Taking a break (at 3am :rolleyes: ) I got the cooking done - too much to even list. The keto lasagna is in the oven. Still have some dishes to wash but I HAD to sit down for a minute. My body is aching all over :facepalm: We all should have plenty to eat for the next week and a half :tongue:

17. daleron

Good morning beach :)

‘Time for you to sleep Tink ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Darlin, Beach. Saw my Dr. yesterday for a cut on my hand that has gotten infected. Got to do a round of antibiotics. Tink's post about a guy losing a finger to gangrene prompted me lol. M is off today. We still don't know what we're doing so it may just be a chill day.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  19. Glam

Good morning, Beachers.:)

Not much planned today......hubs had a business meeting in a neighboring town, and he took my car since his truck is almost out of fuel. LOL, he does gamble on fuel level, while I feel the need to fill up as soon as it drops below half a tank. So I am at home, just like almost every day....even with a car in the garage.

I need to clean out another box/bin today of accumulated "stuff". Other than that, no planned activities.

The temp has dropped considerably....in the 40s. A good day to be in the house.

Hope you are enjoying your day.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  20. daleron

Good morning Luvy :wub:
    Wise move ;)

Good morning Glam :wub:
    I’m the same way about gas.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1