1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Hubs and I congratulated each other on dinner.....it was one of our finer efforts. The flavors went so well together

Cannot believe.....dark now at 7:30. :( Always seems later than it is this time of year, and it is now late enough to go my recliner.

A good night wish for most....and a wave at Tink. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

I don’t generally have a lot a trouble with acid reflux but they do cause problems with my colon.
    Good night JJ :wub:

Good night Glam :wub:

Yeah I’ve noticed how early it’s getting dark now.

Good night beachmates , fingers crossed for Tink! :wub:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I am exhausted.... Good night Beach..........

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning Beachers!

5. daleron

Good morning beach, good morning Mark :wub:

6. Glam

Good morning, Beachers.

Been getting a few chores done....hubs had a dental cleaning this morning, and is going to work on our bathroom project this weekend, so of course, he is at Menard's (any excuse;)).

Tomorrow we have our granddaughter for a few hours while her mom goes on a day trip with friends. Have not had her for months....since Covid. Looking forward to that. She is 10 now, going on 18.

No other certain plans for the weekend.....hope you all are enjoying yours.

7. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Well fur butt was calm last night but is SOOOO making up for it this morning.
    I will miss her being about but not enough that I want another pet. A week here and there having her will bury that impulse.
    Her family returns today and if all goes as planned, I will have my house back tonight. Of course the clean up begins. I used a lot of towels, sheets, blankets, and comforters to protect my stuff. Remember rabbits love to chew and eat wood--even to the point they will take a bite or two out of pretty much everything to see if it's worth eating. The purpose of the rabbit proofing is I didn't want my stuff looking like their stuff.
    Then there is airing out the house. Got the cage in the living room in front of the TV and boy does the house smell like hay. Not so bad this morning since we have the windows open but the smell has been building.

After this visit, we plot on how to simplify the matter which is gonna be fun because she has a curiosity that would kill a cat. :ohmy: :lol:

Anyone still want a rabbit :D

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards.......
    Not me jj...lol... although would love to see more photos...
    I overslept this morning so I didn't even get a photo... but it's about the same..... rain is expected tonight & off & on this weekend.... so by Tuesday we should be back to normal...(fingers crosses) ... Being out yesterday I woke with a dry throat and a little headache... so I am off to take a nap.....
    TGIF....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  9. daleron

Good evening beach :)

‘Bela turns 10 this weekend Glam, I’m planning on seeing her if at all possible. Haven’t seen her since March :ohmy:

You can keep the rabbit JJ , I’ve no longer got the energy or patience for all you’ve been through with her!

Hope the rain clears things up for you Blue :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  10. jj2

Under any other circumstances, I wouldn't do it. Family and what we do for them.

Well son should be pulling the van into his drive way soon, and after they unload the van, they will head over this way. Fur butt's life is going to get a lot more hectic then it's been around here for the last week.
    Hectic might be good since it might keep her out of trouble.
    Will miss the petting time. She is so soft and cute. Like kids are angelic when asleep.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  11. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good evening Beach. Been a hectic couple of daze around here but slowing down. Had to take the parrot to the vet yesterday for a beak and nail trim. M went back to wurk today at 3 and gets off at 10.

I had every idea they were. When we raised meat rabbits my star doe breeder got named Spooky. She was the meanest we had but a top notch breeder. The top buck was Peter. He loved attention and being hand fed. When we had enough of raising them it was my pleasure to put Spooky in the crock pot. I wound up giving Peter away as a pet. Raising them was pretty lucrative but my day job got busier and it was putting a strain on my leisure time.

Nite Beach. Sweet dreams all.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  12. daleron

Good night Luvy :wub:

Bet you’ll be ready to relax your guard though JJ ;)

13. Glam

Dinner done and cleaned up.....been yakking with one of my friends about the passing of Ruth Bader Ginsberg. Politics just got even more interesting and frustrating.

Going to go get my news fix.....want to hear all the pundits speculate about the future of the Supreme Court.

Good night....sweet dreams. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

14. MRSpivey

Good night Beachers

15. daleron

Good night Glam and Mark :wub:

Good night beachmates :wub:

16. jj2

Yeah and great to get the house back---at least part way for the night.

Snowdrop was certainly happy to see her family again. I love the way she plays with the kids which is a good thing since if she is playing she isn't looking for trouble.

Gonna get a little more done and then watch TV so good night beach :) :wub:

17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night Beach.........

18. MRSpivey

Good morning Beachers!

19. daleron

Good morning beach, good morning Mark :wub:

20. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker