1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good afternoon JJ :wub:

Good afternoon Blue :wub:
    Taste is the most important thing and sounds like you had a winner :thumb:

Glad it was good, nice looking group:)

Looks like we may get a storm.

2. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Looks like they were having fun, Mark. But, usually when you are listening to, playing, or singing music, it is fun.

Rain all around us again....but not here. :glare:

At least my pot of food turned out delicious. One of my best creations, even if hubs had me out helping him with the Ring doorbell and some of the bacon pieces burned. We just picked out the burnt ends and kept going. Those burnt ends ended up tasty....especially when pair with a cherry tomato.:) Some mistakes turn out good.

And now dinner is all done except for the cornbread, which Jiffy will help make that very easy and quick.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. daleron

Rain around here too but we didn’t get any :(

‘We had tuna sandwiches.

4. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Just as I was closing up the pool the rain started. Got windy a little later. Neighbor has got a good size tree limb down.

Fish, corn on the cob, and cold slaw for supper.

5. Glam

I made Cole slaw for dinner last night....have not had it for a long time. Hits the spot occasionally, especially with seafood.

And tonight's dinner.....MUAH! It was really good. I added some oil and sour cream to the Jiffy cornbread mix.....made it a little less crumbly and a little less sweet. Both hubs and I liked it better with the add ins. We both felt the pot of beans/taters were the best I have made. I have really become a good cook....not bragging since it is the only thing I really do well besides navigate trips. Good with maps and directions. My only two talents.

Now you all need to share your talents with the rest of us so it does not appear that I think this thread is about ME. ;) What do you do well? What do you think sets you apart from others?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. jj2

I'm good at finding people or things good at things I'm bad at. :lol:

7. jj2

Oh night Glam...............sleep tight

8. Glam

Good night jj.....I did not quite understand what you think you are good at.

I guess I will say good night to all since jj has decided it is time for me to leave. :D

Sleep well...hope your evening is pleasant. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  9. jj2

Oops sorry you usually say good night with you supper post.

Nothing confusing about it. If I'm bad at something I usually look for someone who is good at it. Or use something to help me be good at it. As you know I think GPS is a wonderful thing. :lol:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. daleron

Good night Glam :wub:

‘Hi JJ , ar least it wasn’t the whole tree .

Things we’re good at ... uh ... off hand the only thing I can think of is organizing.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. daleron

Good night beachmates :wub:

12. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night Beachers

13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Well I have to say I am a good cook.....(it helps when you are a caregiver).....and of course caring for others... and yes I can do maps... even while driving....(and even a good driver)...so lots of things I am pretty good at....
    I hope everyone had a good weekend.....
    Good night everyone.........

14. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Wow, pretty depressing! I can’t think of anything I’m particularly good at :facepalm: Except procrastination - I am good at putting off until tomorrow what could be done today :tongue:

15. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

OK, I am also pretty good at sarcasm :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  16. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Hoo morning Beachers!

17. daleron

Good morning beach :)

Hoo morning to you Mark :unsure:

18. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Mark, Darlin, Beach. Well, we did get one decent outer band out of the storm with a name nobody can pronounce. Nice lazy afternoon involving a nap and watching some stuff on the Roku. Time to get moving and into Monday activities. Hope everybody has a great day.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Glam

Good morning, Beachers.

Where do you supposed they dug up that storm's name, Wuzz....is that the result of being "woke"? ;)

Getting ready to head out to my garden goddess' home with her bowl of the beans/taters. I am also taking her some cornbread. We will solve the world's problems over coffee.

It is a cloudy, very cool day here....over 20 degrees cooler than it was a week ago. Love it....not quite fall like--that crispness is not here yet.

No other plans for the day. G'day wishes to you.:)

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. daleron

Good morning Glam and Luvy :wub:

‘Enjoy your visit Glam:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List