1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning Sun and Luvy :wub:

Rain expected here later today.

2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

A late good morning Beachers!

3. daleron

Good morning Mark :wub:

4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards..... another rainy day here too..... maybe a nap is in order...

5. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.:)

Beautiful sunny morning here....but too chilly to do anything outside, unless you are an Eskimo. ;)

Nothing new to report here....but I guess that is true of a lot of us right now.

Hope everyone is able to have a few laughs and some light moments in spite of what is going on in the world.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  6. Glam

FYI......Lisa is sewing masks. :w00t::w00t::w00t: :love: She has found a way to contribute, and I know everyone who reads this will be sending support, love, and admiration for her.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  7. daleron

Good morning Blue and Glam :wub:

That’s great Lisa is doing that :thumbs:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Here the livingroom needs painted but there is so much to move around that I don't see it happening.
    Glad you are making headway though.

Good morning beach :) :wub:

9. jj2

BIG gold star for Lisa!!!

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  10. daleron

Good afternoon JJ :wub:

Burr! You know it’s been hot when 58 feels cold :eek:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  11. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

58° always feels cold to me. We've got a cold front with rain coming later this week. Going all the way down to 85°. Depending on the overnight temps I may have to light a fire lol. 90° here today and I'm luvin it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  12. Glam

[​IMG]

13. jj2

Glam thought of you when I read this.

U.P. Jimmy John’s customers and friends:
    We have decided to close all of our locations across the U.P. until further notice. We feel that we are not essential enough to expose our staff to additional risk during this time. We will continue to pay our employees and health insurance while we are closed, for as long as we are able. We will also be donating several hundred pounds of food we would have used to local food banks across the U.P., to hopefully help others through this. We look forward to being able to serve all our awesome customers and friends again soon.

Now, go wash your hands and stay home.

-Your local U.P. JJ owners
    Colin, Carrie and Dan

Meatloaf in the oven and starting to smell really yummy.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  14. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

It was hot as sin here today. I only got to weed an hour before the sun was hot on my skin and I quit. So instead I wrapped the pool hose around and through the steps and drained the pool about two feet. Took a good part of the morning to do that and now it is taking even longer to fill it back up.

I needed to keep an eye on it and look out for sucking sounds to make sure it was draining okay so I pulled a lounge chair under the eaves and had brunch and read for a good while. It was very comfortable in the shade and not a single fly in sight. The first (and probably only) peaceful outdoor picnic of the season!

dh cooked the rest of the chicken and I finished making chicken salad for supper. Not ready to eat yet so getting ready to play a game instead.

LISA - KUDOS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  15. daleron

Good evening beach :)

I made vegetable beef soup with scraps from our last ribeye purchase , it turned out good and we have a second meal in the freezer.

Raining again.

• Like Like x 6
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  16. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Meatloaf & green beans for dinner. Off to get the computer ready for small group.

17. Sundrinkr

Oh and yeah, I have to have a virtual meet with the doc tomorrow. I wanted just a phone call but instead I'll have to brush my hair, put on some eyeliner, and a shirt without spaghetti stains. Damn.

18. Sundrinkr

I love vegetable soup. I wish I knew how my grandmother made hers. I think she cooked it with a big piece of bone marrow in it for flavoring. The color was almost that of tomato soup and had quarters of potatoes, a little corn and okra, and roast beef.

19. Glam

And a bra!:cry:

20. jj2

Awesome day here. Went out and sat on the porch and looked at last years remains. I so need to get out there. If weather behaves itself, I get to it. First is dragging out the wagon to put the dead stuff in.