Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good evening beach :)

Quiet afternoon, all my doings was this morning.

2. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

I do. Luckily whatever it was didn't take a long time to go away.
    Although I was totally worn out after I got out of the pool. I had to push myself forward just taking a shower, packing up, and getting to the car. Came home, laid down and took a nap.

3. jj2

Did that a day or so ago. Paid the CC's off. Won't do that again until mid-month. By then I should have more cash rewards built up which I'm using on son and families stuff.

4. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Spent a lot of the day researching compatible tire sizes. Found another one P245/60R15 that would work, but the hardest one to find P250/60R15 would be perfect, with practically Zero effect on the Accuracy of the Speedometer.

I did learn that the VA Hospital does not require me to have Medicare Part B, which is great, because the $146/mo would have really hurt me. Got a call in to Louisiana SHIIP, but had to leave a message, so I guess I'll get a call tomorrow. So that, and the house note going down by ~$75/mo will make life a little easier. Now I can sign up with my ISP for a $20/mo for Life Cell Phone Service with, I believe, unlimited Data and Text and whatever else is usually in a high-end package. I can even buy a nice new cell phone for just dollars per month, which I will be looking into tomorrow. I have to go to the Service Center in the Mall for that. Didn't go today because the A/C Repair came by.

Time for football now, so I'll see ya later.

5. daleron

Good night beachmates :wub:

6. jj2

Night Dale........sleep tight.

I'm outta here too so good night beach :) :wub:

7. 100%VG

Wow, Baby Blue, :love:

Your Seahawks did great tonight! That was the game that played here, too. Guess maybe it played everywhere for Monday Night Football. Congratulations! :w00t:

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I didn’t make it home till the 4th quarter.... right after the fake field goal..... but what I saw I liked.....
    Good night Beach.....

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  9. daleron

Good morning beach :wub:

10. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning Dale and Beachers yet to arrive!

11. daleron

Good morning Mark :wub:
    Have a good day.

12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.... It's Tuesday.... and I don't have anymore late days....I know I complained about them... but while I was there it wasn't too bad .... I miss her....

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  13. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

:( :love:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  14. daleron

Good morning Blue and Lisa :wub:

(((hugs))) Blue :(

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  15. 100%VG

It's hard losing a friend. Someone you loved, counted on, and did things with and for. That's a relationship that you built your life around, or at least part of it. Someone else will come along to take her place; hopefully soon, but it will happen. It always does and you know this. :) Try to be strong and keep doing what you're doing. You're a good person and you deserve it. So hold your head up, be strong, and keep going in the direction that moves you. The one that you know you are here to do. And if it helps, just know that you are loved. Also, if there's anything I can do for you, just let me know. :kissing2:

Good morning, beach people. :) :wub:

Up early for me to get ready for Greg and the rest of my day. I have a lot to do today. Got a call back from SHIIP and was told to call back in February. They have plans that can help me get Medicare Parts B and C for Free, which I was told that I could very well need at some point in the future, so if it's Free, I'll certainly take it. And with that, then there may be some plans to help me with Dental. So I'll take it as it comes, knowing that God will help me to get what I need.

Have a Blessed Day and I'll talk to ya later.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019 at 11:43 AM
    • Like Like x 7
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  16. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers. :)

Went to sleep as soon as dinner was over....woke up at 3 a.m. and could not go back to sleep....my body knew it already had its quota. So watched tv until hubs got up at 6. After getting hubs off to work, I went back to sleep for an hour. Got busy and forgot to say good morning.

Not a lot planned here today. Just the same ol', same ol'.

Hoping good things happen to you today.

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. jj2

Good morning :) :wub:

Slept late have been up a whole ten minutes. Catching up as I attempt to enter the land of the living.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  18. 100%VG

:laugh: Haven't we all done that. :laugh:
    :laugh: Haven't we all done that one, too. :laugh:

I'm up, showered, dressed, and ready to go, so I guess I'll go. :laugh: Called Greg and we'll meet in town probably some time after 5. My ISP is supposed to be coming today between 2-5 to give me a new Modem for Phone and 2x my current Internet speed for Free, as a Customer Retention thing (400Mbps! :w00t:). I say "supposed to" because they did not come Saturday. Stopping by State Farm to get a quote for the home insurance plan that I'm paying on now through the mortgage. Depending on the price, I may bundle that with my car, or maybe shop around more. And then stopping by the Mall to talk to the ISP about their new Cell Phone For Life plan. Also need to stop by the bank and get cash to pay the garbage bill... garbage bill. :laugh: Wish I could throw it away. :D

Y'all have a great one and I'll see ya later. :thumb:

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good afternoon Beachcombers. Had to take Sidekick to the surgery center this morning to get a cataract fixed. They did his other eye about a month ago and he can see out of it without glasses now. Had to get up early to take him so I'm getting ready for a nap. M is working until 10 tonight so I've got to eat dinner by myself. Last night was the first night since last winter it got down to the 30s and the high today is only going to be 60°. A little warmer in the morning but still about the same daytime high tomorrow. Wish y'all would keep that stuff up there where it belongs lol. Oh well, at least it ain't snow but it sure ain't Florida either.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • List
  20. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Oh no, Wuzz. Only 60? What are you going to do.....I feel so badly for you.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!:p

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • List