Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

I'm going back to my York Peppermint Patty. If anyone wants a nearly full 60ml bottle of Space Jam Strawberry Creme (only 2-3ml vaped) and a 60ml bottle of (Politically Correct) PCVapes Strawberry Banana Smoothie (with prolly 10-12ml vaped) let me know. Just pay the Shipping and get $46.90 worth of Juice (before the State's 5¢/ml "Surcharge", which was included in the 10% Sales Tax) for Free. My total cost was $58.16.

First come, first served. :thumb:

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  2. 100%VG

Yeah, maybe, as long as "Household Policy" is not changed. :laugh:

3. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Laptop is doing quirky things which tells me it's time to clear cookies, etc and reboot.

Basically time for me to say good night beach. :) :wub:

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  4. 100%VG

Don't forget to update and run your AntiMalware program(s).

5. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good luck JJ!

‘Good night beachmates :wub:

6. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night y'all

7. 100%VG

Mark has taken me up on my offer for the Juices via PM, so they are his.

8. 100%VG

@jj2

I found this info in an email, and it might be a good thing to do if you can't make it better another way...

Windows tip of the week

Do a repair install of Windows 10

By Ed Bott

When all your troubleshooting fails and you're unable to solve a nagging Windows problem, you might be tempted to start fresh with a clean install. Before you take that drastic measure, consider a repair installation instead. This option lets you keep all your installed programs and settings, and it doesn't touch your data files.

You won't find "repair install" on any official Microsoft documentation, but the option is readily available. All you have to do is upgrade Windows, using the same edition that's already installed.

To perform this "upgrade," first make sure you have a complete backup of all your data files. Then download the latest Windows 10 installation media as an ISO file from
    https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10. Double-click [on the downloaded file] to mount the ISO file as a virtual drive in File Explorer, and then double-click Setup to begin the repair installation.

At the step where you're asked what you want to keep, choose the Keep Personal Files And Apps option, and then follow the prompts to complete Setup. When you're done, you'll have a fully refreshed copy of Windows 10, with your desktop programs, apps, and settings intact.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  9. 100%VG

Hey, y'all,

Look at what just happened. :w00t: Because Baby Blue invited me to give Innokin some suggestions, which they asked for in a contest thread, on what to do or how to handle this "flavor ban" situation, I posted in the contest thread, saying that I did not want to enter the contest, but that I was there to post (what was an earlier version) of the 9-page letter that I mailed to President Trump yesterday. Innokin_Paul liked it so much that he gave me and one other guy the same contest prize...

Congratulations 100%VG! You have won an Innokin MVP5 Ajax Kit!! Thank you very much for joining the giveaway and being a part of the Innokin - ECF community. Also a big thanks for making a difference and sharing the facts about vaping and supporting the community. Please email me at [paul's email address] to claim your prize. Have a great weekend!

This is what I replied in the contest thread and modified a little in reply to Paul's PM to me...

Thank you so much, Paul! I was neither asking for or expecting this wonderful prize, nor your exciting (to me) attention to my post. I have updated that post to be more detailed about what I actually mailed to President Trump yesterday, and I will include that entire message in my email to you, so you can share the updated version with your Innokin Teams, when I happily and very gratefully accept this most generous prize you have offered.
    Ain't that great! :woot: I have to get that email ready to send, so I'll see ya later. Thank you so much, Baby Blue!!! :love: Sorry you didn't win, but I sure appreciate the tag and the PM!!!

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Congrats VG....
    Good night Beach....

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. 100%VG

Thanks again, and I hope you sleep well! :love:

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. MRSpivey

Good morning Beachers! Yes, I'm going to try to get back to sleep.

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  13. daleron

Good morning beachmates :wub:

Everyone I know had a bad night including me ... what’s the phase of the moon? :blink:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Beach. Looks like the Biketoberfest is a washout. Unlike Bike Week it's a one weekend event and it's pouring much needed rain all over Florida, much to the bikers chagrin. Sleeping to the tune of the thunderstorms last night was awesome. Tink would have loved it. Going to rain most of if not all day. I'm going back to bed to enjoy some more sleep. Should have pitched a tent in the back yard to intensify the pleasure although that does present a "nature call" issue lol. Hope everybody has a marvelous Saturday

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 4
    • List
  15. MRSpivey

Didn't get back to sleep. Maybe I can get a few extra winks in tonight.

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  16. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

Good morning beach! We have our fall festival today and it is raining. I may put on my rain jacket and go down and browse. At least it should mostly be kid free as I can't imagine many parents want to drag their strollers and kids out into the rain.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  17. daleron

Good morning Luvy :wub:
    Sounds perfect! :thumb:

Sorry Mark:(

Good morning Sun :wub:
    Have fun, we’re planning to visit dad today. Thursday was his birthday.

18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards...... it's raining here too.... probably will for the next week.....but it's nice & cool.....
    I didn't sleep well either.... but mostly because I was up late last night.... so I see a nap in my near future...

19. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.

Sorry to spoil your theory, Dale....but I slept 12 hours last night.....7:30 to 7:30....me and Norco get along well. I only take it at night now, so do not worry about addiction.

Happy Florida is getting the needed rain....spoiling a few activities is a small price to pay when water is needed.

Getting ready to head out for a wound change....hope all are having a nice fall weekend.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. daleron

Good morning Blue and Glam :wub:

No fair Glam! ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List