Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Hubs and I are setting up the house for the kids which we will have for a bit tomorrow. DIL had a spot removed from her forehead and guess it's been there for a while and she wasn't really worried about it. Well it came back cancer so she is talking to the doctor tomorrow. Hopefully it's nothing that can't be managed.
    Doesn't take long to set things up but neither of us is going to want to jump on the chore in the morning.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

I'm a gonna scoot so good night beach :) :wub:

3. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Night beachmates :D

4. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good night, Beachers.....sleep well. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like Like x 8
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Sorry to see this JJ :(

Good night again beachmates :wub:

6. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

If it's initially addressed like the spot on my ear was, they may try to freeze it in the doctor's office. That didn't do it for me, and by the time they HAD to do something more (after the 2nd or 3rd freeze), I lost a big bite-shaped chunk of my ear. Looks like someone bit off a chunk of my ear. Hope they get it fixed correctly the first time for her!!!

Good night, ladies. :wub:

Y'all may not hear from me in the morning as I have to be there at 7:30. If I don't make it back later tomorrow, you'll know that I had to stay hospitalized for a while. Whatever it takes, I know I'll come through this much better off. My brother did, and I will, too. :thumb:

• Like Like x 6
    • List
  7. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Good luck, VG!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • List
  8. Reddhott

Reddhott A reddhot mess of a blip! Contest Organizer

ty Glam for the birthday wishes..and hope u feel better soon!
    saying a prayer for all my beach friends tonite and hope everything works out ok for u. much love to all(((hugs))

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Must be nice.... we will be in the 50's all week.... there was only 3* difference between last night & all day..... just cold & windy...
    Good luck VG.... healing energy being sent.... Call me if you need me to post anything.....
    Good night Beach....

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  10. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

You must be home! :love::love::love::love:

11. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

Good morning beach! Looks like my new schedule is 11-2 lol. I've had four cups of coffee, been painting, and am heading down to sign the ferals in. Guess I will go down and sit with Marty this morning until they open the doors. It is usually a good hour to 1.5 hour wait until they open. Yeah, when you are signed in beforehand you are golden but if you are not up close in line it is a freaking pain as the waiting room fills up with cats and when they call your name yours are out in the damn parking lot lol.

12. daleron

Good morning beachmates :wub:

Good luck Sun and VG!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning Sun, Dale, and Beachers yet to arrive! Best wishes and prayers for you on your procedure today VG. Dang Sun, three hours of sleep isn't enough. Well, got to get going on my morning routine and get to work. Hope y'all have a good day!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  14. daleron

Good morning Mark :wub:

Nope, 3 hours doesn’t get it :(

Hope you have a good day.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  15. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Turned on the computer to check my "Pack for a Trip" sheet, and thought I'd say Hi.
    Thank you, Mon Cher! :love:
    Great idea! I wouldn't have thought of that. I'll call or text you when I know something. Thank you, Baby Blue! :love:
    Thank you, Dearest! :love:
    Thank you, Mark. :)

I won't be seeing any more replies this morning, so a big Thank You to all of you for your thoughts and wishes. Good luck with the ferals, Babe, and may all of you have a great day!

• Like Like x 6
    • List
  16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards....
    Glam so glad to see that you are home....(forgot to post all my thoughts last night)......
    today will be an early day.... but not too hard...... mostly driving....
    Happy Hump Day!!!

• Like Like x 6
    • List
  17. daleron

Good morning Blue :wub:

Glad today won’t be too hard for you :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  18. Glam

Good morning, Beachers.

Hope everything goes smoothly during your test, VG. And hoping the results are better than desirable. :)

Good luck with your ferals, Sun. :love:

And good that you have an easy day, Blue.:thumb:

Well.....Deuce took care of the wrong color M & Ms.....he knocked the candy dish (real crystal:grr:) off the counter in the night....busted it into a zillion pieces. Scared the sheet right out of me and hubs. When I saw the mess, I told hubs, "Looks like someone else wanted the Hallowe'en colors in that dish too." :D Hubs did not know whether to laugh or cry as he cleaned up the mess.

I see a recliner in my future today...all day long. Just like it has been and will be for a few more days. I have to keep telling myself...."This is just temporary."

Hope your Wednesday goes well....and Tink wakes up headache free.:)

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Afternoon beachmates :D

Hope VG's procedure went well! :)

Sorry about your crystal dish, Glam ... I guess now you will get the m&ms you want :facepalm:

Wish you could get more sleep, Sun! God bless you for taking such good care of those cats :wub:

Hello, Dale! Hope you have an easy day planned :)

Hiya Mark and Blue! Hope your work day goes quickly and painlessly :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • List
  20. Glam

The doctor worked on an infected cyst on hub's back this morning...so hubs had to go get some bandages from the drug store. The only caramel M&Ms they had were regular colors...but at least they are not red, white, and blue. So now I have another mixture. The ghoul mix Halloween colors must sell fast.:ohmy: And now I have to find a dish that a cat cannot break.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List