Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. tgcrna

Evening beachmates :D

Watching Fargo (the series) on HULU

3. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Didn't go HULU, did go with YouTube. Have to see if it, Netflix, or Prime have it.

4. jj2

Just checked and it says it is. Let me know how it is.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. jj2

And it's the magic hour of eight so I'm a gonna scoot.

Night beach :) :wub:

6. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

No time to back read. Things are good, just got really busy. Good night Beachers.

• Like Like x 8
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

:rofl: Too much!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thank you:)

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  10. 100%VG

Hello again, y'all. Just found a video in email that was posted on YT today and watched it, because of the title. I found Vaping With Vic about 2 years ago when he posted a review and built tutorial video of an RTA that I bought on ECF, and have been following him since. He's in the UK, and posted his thoughts on Trump's Flavor Ban today. It's insightful and informative. I said some of this yesterday, but he talks about it in detail, and tells how they got e-cigs to be accepted in the UK. He says that it's what is going to have to happen here, if it's not too late.

I think many of you know that the UK often reports on things happing in America from a different point of view, and one that is very often much more accurate and to the point, because they aren't biased one way or the other by our politics, or poisoned by our media's constant lies and/or misinformation. This is not so much a criticism, but is something of a "We told you so!", and I find it to be more of a tutorial for "How to get done what needs to be done here.", and is the only way it can actually happen, now or ever.

The video will start when you click on Play at 15 minutes and 32 seconds in, where he starts talking about this. He moves on to another topic at 53:34. Please watch all of this part and be enlightened...

Vaping With Vic - The US Vape Scene (from 15:32 to 53:34)

I will be sending this to the United Vapers Alliance, and some of my e-cig stores and vendors. Please feel free to do the same yourself.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Reddhott

Reddhott A reddhot mess of a blip! Contest Organizer

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  12. Reddhott

Reddhott A reddhot mess of a blip! Contest Organizer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  13. 100%VG

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good night beachmates :oops:

15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Thanks for sharing the video VG.....
    I enjoyed the games all day......
    Good night Beach....

16. tgcrna

Almost finished watching the first season. I'm really liking it. Lots of dark humor, which I enjoy.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  17. 100%VG

You are more than Welcome, Baby Blue. :wub:

In that video, Vic mentioned VTA, Grimm Green (which he also said Never Mind Him), and Matt Culley (Matt from Suck My Mod, now SMM). Grimm Green and Matt are E-Cig Reviewers on YouTube. Matt is a fairly big and well known e-cig advocate and has had Tony Abboud from VTA on several live videos to tell us what's going on with the FDA.

VTA (Vapor Technology Association) was behind the email link that Muth gave us, and they have the support of many e-cig businesses who have signed on as members, though probably not nearly enough of them (yet) to do what Vic said. But they are fighting the fight with the FDA and may ultimately be the one to fight for us against a flavor ban, if anyone does. VTA is who recently sued the FDA in partnership with Vapor Stockroom, in Kentucky I think, over how messed up the PMTA stuff has recently become.

I have a link to Matt's conversation with Tony today for an update on the FDA lawsuit. I found it on Facebook while looking for a way to tell Matt about Vic's video, (because he's in the United Vapers Alliance) and I'll post it if you'd care to see it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning beachmates :wub:

19. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning Dale and Beachers yet to arrive!

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards..... I am planning a roadtrip through Seattle today.....