Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

We drove by the lighthouse..... then to the pier..There was a fishing competition going on............We stopped by the Maritime Museum... they had some huge whale skeletons(and that's the juvenile).....then more shopping....lol......I actually didn't take that many photos.... I do have a couple videos that I will load in the next couple days....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night Beach......

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Great pictures, Blue! I am glad you had a great day :)

Unfortunately, I did have to go in for a little while tonight. One case (broken bone) was going and then somebody got shot :rolleyes: Before I left, another GSW came into the ER. Just a typical night in Greensboro...

Unknown.jpeg

Hope I'm done for tonight, but I've got 6 more hours on call :facepalm:

• Like Like x 7
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning Beachers! HHD!!

5. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning beachmates :wub:

Good morning Mark :wub: Happy mid-week ;)

Great photos Blue, thanks for sharing your day with us :thumb:

Sorry you had to go in Tink :(

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. daleron

Good morning Lisa :wub:

7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards...... dental appointment today.... the last one for a long time!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  8. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Beach. Started raining here about 7:30 this morning. Had to recalculate my day lol. @Blue1 Awesome photos. Glad you got to go have some fun.

• Like Like x 7
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.:)

Love the photos, Blue....looks like a good day for all.:thumb:

Hope you were done for the night, Tink. And you can share details....we will not tell HIPPA.:D

Happy you are getting rain again, Wuzz....a great excuse to lay low.;)

I have a two hour consultation at the hospital today...explaining what they are going to be doing to my knee and what to expect afterwards, medically.

Nothing else planned....but lots I should be doing since we are leaving for Michigan tomorrow for family visit.

Hope your day goes better than planned....love it when that happens. :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  10. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

Hi beach! I'm woefully behind here. I started Monday night getting things together and started trapping cats yesterday morning. I finally got the last two kittens from Bob's but still have a mother to get whom I've never seen but he swears still shows up to eat. Had a great catch up with my old rescue pal June. I took her to lunch and had Hawaiian chicken salad and vegetarian lumpia with chile sauce. Scrumptious. She had recent knee surgery so we went and picked up groceries and I carried them all in for her - the big thing she couldn't do. Then it was home to get traps ready for the evening, do trapping, and then finally hit the shower and bed. I was up early and first on the surgery list. Back home, got my work done, and now waiting to go back in a few more hours to pick up the kittens.

jj - got your message but checked here first to see if you were back online and you were.

• Like Like x 8
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. daleron

Good morning Sun Glam Luvy and Blue :wub:

Been to town.

12. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Ditto!

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Got a call from cable company saying they MIGHT make it out today. Otherwise it will be Sunday. :blink:

Yes I have internet but they talked me out of the last tech appt so I'm not giving an inch on this one.
    I'm so preparing NOT to scream if I get the "The area is just overloaded." Gave that reason years ago and since then a lot more Dishes have popped up so as far as I'm concerned it's not a good excuse.
    Have to have someone near my phone though so hopefully DH gets back from his Dr.s appointment before I head out to the pool.

Blue, again, great pictures. TY for sharing.:)

• Like Like x 7
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  13. Glam

Thought for the day: A crisper drawer is a good place to hide your vegetables while they rot.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

@jj2 - they need to put that "dislike" button way off to the right.

Agreed. WTH is the crisper drawer really for, anyway? I have never found that it offers any advantages whatsoever, other than a separate storage compartment. My current one has temp adjustment. So does the "meat" one. Do they really think I am dumb enough to believe that adjusting the temp on a drawer with gaping exposure to the rest of the fridge helps? It's all a bunch of nonsense.

Holstein bulldog.jpg

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Glam

I think the separate compartment is so when the veggies mold and then turn to liquid, it does not run all over the other food in the refrigerator.:facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. daleron

Naw it’s to catch all the refrigerator spills :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. jj2

Well the quotes don't seem to be working. Glam and Dale are both right.
    It's also a good place to hide things because, believe me, DH does not go looking in that drawer. :D

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. daleron

There’s no place here that DH won’t look for food :facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. jj2

Need one of these. :D
    [​IMG]

DH is pretty good about it. If I declare it's mine then he normally leaves it alone. I return the favor.
    Many times I'll get some and divide it in half and he knows when his is gone it's gone---no sneaking mine. He knows if I don't get to it, I will give it to him before it goes bad.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  20. daleron

Got some ! :w00t: :lol: