1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Well now that I'm frustrated, I'm gonna go find something fun to do.

Night beach :) :wub:

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Wow...... that's all I can think of to say..... stay safe.....
    I am also glad you didn't have to go in.... but sending healing energy for the kitty.....
    That's just strange......and they are sure it's not gout?....

The whole beach needs some better energy...... this is only the start of summer what's the rest of going to look like?

Good night Beach............

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Hey,

IDK what happened to the storm that was supposed to hit here at 6:00. It didn't come while I was out, and there's no sign of it on the Internet. That's great for me! :D

Good night, beach.

[​IMG]

4. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

Good morning beach. I'm up early and getting ready to wake dh up early. Want to get some yard work done and out to the curb before yard waste comes today. Last Crape myrtle needs to be trimmed and bushes on the side of the house need to be trimmed too. Then I can pressure wash the strip.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  5. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning beachmates :wub:

Good morning Sun :wub: Be careful out there ;)

6. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning Sun, Dale, and Beachers yet to arrive!

7. daleron

Good morning Mark :wub:

Have a good day beachmates :)

8. Sundrinkr

Whew - done with the crape myrtle and that clean up. dh is done trimming bushes and I helped do some clean up from that. Leaving the last bit for him while I take a break before starting the pressure washing.

9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards...........

10. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.

Have hubs home today....the ankle still swollen. He is on scripts, Tylenol, and ice pack. He can get around with a walker. I made a nice breakfast so he could take his medicine. The ordered walking boot is to be delivered later today.

Blue...no gout. That can be determined by crystals in the blood. His blood work came back showing no problems.

And he might be walking impaired, but his mouth is still working nicely. He has already given me a list of things I need to do, including getting dressed.:rollseyes: He needs to understand I survive quite nicely every day here without a supervisor.:tongue:

Hope things are going goodly for you'ns.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  11. jj2

I demand you take a day off and SOON!!!

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Beyond the norm, I don't know what else I'm gonna do today. I do know that at some point soon I need to go shopping. 8-o

12. jj2

They do have a hard time understanding that don't they.

Just tell him that you promise to change from last night jammies into tonight's jammies at some point during the day.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Afternoon beachmates :D

Going to try for a nap before getting ready for work. Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday. Poor Glam :(. Tell hubs you don’t need that kind of negativity in your day :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

15. Sundrinkr

No rest for the weary, girl. I've gotta get this stuff done before gf comes. Don't wanna have to be doing work while she is here except small stuff. Good Gawd but it is scalding hot outside. I ended up having to do the whole pool deck but it is done. And I am done. All tuckered out. I'm having some cold cherry water and then taking a cold shower.

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • List
  16. Glam

Happy you are done for the day, Sun.

Meanwhile my "boss" is still trying to get me to do things. I did finally get dressed, but that only shut him up for a little while. People with his energy just piss me off! Good thing that 30 years of marriage have taught me how to block him out.:D

[​IMG]

17. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Jeeze, a cold shower? Something got you all hot and bothered? :evil:
    :rofl:

Good afternoon, beach people. :)

Nothing much planned today, so I might go to the Tuesday Party at Mykey's house this evening.

Hope hubs heals quickly, Honey. :wub:

Y'all have a great day. :thumb:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  18. Sundrinkr

Oh God, my body hurts! My back hurts from the incessant bending and my feet hurt from trodding the hot pavers barefoot. Tomorrow I need to trim the damned palm tree of some dead branches and do some light weeding. I have my schedule worked out for the rest of the week, nothing too strenuous compared to today.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  19. daleron

Good evening beachmates :wub:

I understand your pain Sun, sounds like me any day I work :sneaky:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  20. Glam

It was a 3 taco and one Corona with lotsa lime dinner here. So good. And, LOL, I kid you not, hubs ate a whole taco, every time I was just loading one...not even one bite of mine, and his was gone.o_O I load mine with all the good stuff....he only eats cheese, lettuce and taco sauce on his. He ended up eating 6 to my 3, and we got done at the same time.:)

His walking boot came....what a Godsend. It inflates/deflates inside so you can put as much support pressure on the affected area as is needed. He really can walk better in it.

Nothing much else to talk about so gonna go watch tv with Gimpy.;) Hope everyone has a nice evening with great sleeping. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

A wave for Tink:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List