1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Good afternoon, beach people. :)

One of the computers that I have here from Greg (the pilot) is waaaay screwed up. It has two hard drives in it; one as the main boot drive and another for making clone backups (a recovery scheme that he uses a lot). Somehow, they got scrambled up so that it is booting from the backup drive, but using the user data from the boot drive. :blink: It boots up, but all his user data is gone and it won't get Windows Updates. The only way to fix this so he doesn't lose any data (well, the easiest way) is to clone both drives again from a working PC. He has several PCs and Laptops that are all working on cloned drives, so I'm meeting him later today to get a good one from this series of PCs. There are 3 or 4 of the same PC model in this series.

We usually meet at a restaurant somewhere in town for this (either pickups or deliveries), where he treats me to lunch/dinner. Today we are going to a seafood place (about 10 miles away) in Boyce called Tunk's. He told me that today is his birthday and he wants me to pick him up and drive because he's going to drink today to celebrate. Sounds good to me! :D I've never seen him drinking, so this could be a lot of fun. :laugh: I've invited him to the bar where I play pool, but he doesn't want to sit in a smoky bar where smoking is allowed, and I really can't blame him for that. Anyway, I'm picking him up at 5:00 and looking forward to it.

I hope everyone has a good day! :thumb:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

:grr::grr::grr:......Just got done filling out the census form online. What a PIA....took me 51 minutes. They are the nosiest people! I thought it would be "name the people who live here". Maybe 10 minutes of my time.:hmmm: It is run by the government, I should have known better!:glare: I kept expecting to have to tell them all about Ace and Deuce.:rolleyes: I know I have done this in the past....I think they are asking more now. At least they didn't ask how much we weigh...or how often we go to the bathroom.:rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  3. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

I've listed a ton of new giveaways over the past few days. Some guns, some not guns- like a truck and grills and sporting goods and gaming computers and a new Zenphone and I could go on and on... and I might ;)
    Spare us both from that and check them out.
    And remember, I get extra entries every time you use one of my links so thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    http://vapingblips.com/threads/giveaways-from-around-the-web.8511/page-7

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Don't give them any ideas!

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good evening beachmates :). Another day down.

6. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

I guess I should check. :ohmy: :laugh:

7. jj2

I am not even going to make the effort. Two less people in the count. Maybe enough will follow suit so on the government's end of things we'll lose a few representatives. Considering it's Illinois THAT can't all be bad.

Only change my mind if it means me/hubs landing in jail. Yes I know it's not against the law if we don't but who knows these days.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  8. jj2

And time to scoot so good night beach :) :wub:

9. daleron

Good night JJ :wub:

Good night beachmates :wub:

10. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Long group meeting today. Good night Beachers.

11. 100%VG

Hello again, [​IMG]

Greg and I got there and ordered iced tea while we decided what we wanted. Greg ordered 3 appetizers and no drink. We ordered our food, and again, no drink. We both ordered Crawfish Fettuccini. :drool: The appetizers came and again, no drink. The food came, still no drink. About half way through the meal, I asked him about the bar there. He mentioned another bar, but didn't say which one or where. We both ate like pigs, but Greg saved about half of his so he had room for dessert. He finished his dessert (bread pudding and ice cream) and still no drink, so I asked him if we were going to the bar there or what. He said he would need a wheelbarrow to get out and he wanted to go home. He got 2 styrofoam to-go plates, piled them up (he always over orders so he has some for the next day), and we left. The Crawfish Fettuccini was very good!

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  12. 100%VG

upload_2019-6-11_21-59-27.png

:laugh:

13. 100%VG

upload_2019-6-11_22-41-57.png

14. 100%VG

Well, looks like everyone's gone, so I guess I'll kill the lights...

upload_2019-6-11_23-13-10.png :D

Good night, beach.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  15. Reddhott

Reddhott A reddhot mess of a blip! Contest Organizer

nite all!((hugs))

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night Beach..........

17. daleron

Good morning beachmates :wub:

18. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

Good morning Dale and beach. Having second cuppa and then hitting that room! Only two bookcases left to move. So far I downsized to one pool for litter boxes and placed two more under a tall table that sits in front of the window. They like to get up there and look out/sunbathe.

19. daleron

Good morning Sun :wub:

Have fun, I only plan to do a load of laundry and cook ;)

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  20. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Morning Dale, Sun, beachmates to follow :D

I didn't walk yesterday so really need to today. I also have some cooking I've got to do. I've been cooking 2-3 meals at one time and freezing them in single-serving containers to take to work.