Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I sent in my info that night you posted... they called me Monday, Tuesday & Thursday.....
    I requested an email with the detailed info they were spewing at me.... needless to say I never got the email..... each time they call I requested again and said I will not agree to anything until I see it all in writing.... I was also informed that my small problem will not be covered as it's "Pre-existing condition".... it's the tire pressure sensors (2 of them)... they have batteries in them that are only supposed to be good for 5 years...(my truck is now 10 years old!!)..... I wasn't really worried about them as this is the first vehicle that's had them for me so I just check them like I did before I had them....lol.....
    so I wasn't happy with them and their high pressure sales...... I was going to say something after I heard from them.... sorry VG but at least you should get most of your $ back.....and it might be something they will say is a pre-existing issue for you as well.....

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I love TJ's..... it's up the street from me right next to Safeway..... I try to get in there weekly.... but sometimes I am just too tired.... and a little expensive for the items not on sale... so I usually end up going to both.... TJ's first though.... I like their produce.... and if you can find then try the orange flavored cranberries..... I don't like cranberries but I love these.... I do get all my trail mix stuff there about every other month I get enough to last that long....

Good night Beach....

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Have a nice Sunday.

• Love This! Love This! x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. daleron

Good morning Tink ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.

Packing up to leave....pouring rain here, so could not do anything outside anyway. A good day to go off and do something.

Hope you all have a great day and evening....will see you all tomorrow.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

6. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning all!

7. daleron

Good morning, have a good time! :wub:

Good morning Mark :wub:

8. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Here it should be clearing up anytime soon and keeping fingers crossed it will stay that way for the afternoon.

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Been shopping for stuff we are going to need soon---mostly outside and the pool. Be very glad when things settle down to the normal have to do stuff.

Have fun Glam!!

• Like Like x 7
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. daleron

Good afternoon JJ :wub:

Day is passing far too quickly for me :(

10. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Getting ready to head to stepdaughter's for a cookout.

11. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Hello, beach. :)

I see I'm too late.... glad it's working for you. -and I do have a Hayward, also.

I go there every week.....did up north, also. Here's something: The marcona almonds in sea salt and rosemary. They will be with the multitude of packaged nuts. Yum-yum! A bit of a splurge, but cheap for marcona almonds, which I love. Also, if you've got a microwave in the hotel room and don't feel like eating out, their frozen tamales are actually really good. I like the green chili/cheese, and the beef (good quality shredded beef) are good too. I know you're used to homemade, but these are as good as the expensive ones that come in a cloth sack that I used to buy from Mariano's.

I know you love grocery stores. This is one where you just take your time and peruse; all kinds of unusual things, and "luxury" things at much cheaper prices than elsewhere. Oh - and the giant milk chocolate bars with almonds....belgian chocolate, excellent and great price.

-and Blue is correct. The orange cranberries are great. I also love the dried Montmorency cherries. And the "uncrystallized" ginger....smooth and sweet, but not with the heavy sugar coating on the outside. Heck, any of the dried fruit.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Hello, beach people. :)

Just checking in. I've been watching movies. :D I hope everyone is having a good day.

13. daleron

Have a good time Mark :)

Hi VG and Lisa :wub:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  14. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

If you have a Walmart close by (and who doesn't? There are 6 Walmarts on the moon) go for an oil change and request that rotate your tires. They'll replace the TPS sensors for free.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  15. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

Actually, we didn't. We had such a shit show for a drive on the way up starting about 40 miles south of Atlanta all the way to Chattanooga that when I saw major backups in K-town we got off the interstate in Athens and took 27 the rest of the way up. Maybe took us 30 minutes longer than on a good day and probably saved us time and headache. It was such a nice drive that we took 27 all the way to Chattanooga today and made the drive in just over 11 hours.

Got home about an hour go, all unpacked. The memorial was wonderful and after dh saw who all was there he was good with it. I thought it turned out very nice. Glad to be home.

• Love This! Love This! x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  16. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Evening beachmates :D

Hi Lisa! Good to see you :)

Wow, Sun! I didn’t realize you were returning home so soon :ohmy: That’s a lot of driving and I’m sure you are exhausted. Hope you are able to rest and relax.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  17. daleron

Oh I’m glad he was okay with it :)
    Bet you both are ready to crash!

Hi Tink when do you have to come home?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  18. jj2

Busy busy day. Got brunch out of the way and son showed up. We decided what we are all doing tomorrow so ordered Papa Murphy's pizza for everyone then ran and picked it up.
    Got home and got into the pool :w00t: Heater got it up to 82. Hopefully it will keep most of that over night. DH is under orders to get the heater running in the morning. Now if the weather just gives us a break so we can get in!!!

Supper was horrible when it come to health wise. Whoppers. But they were soooo good.

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. daleron

Busy maybe but it sounds like you had a good day :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. jj2

It was but tired. Getting too old for all this running around.

Last edited: May 26, 2019