1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Been down that road. Most trouble I have is cured by shutting it down a minute or so then restarting. Often enough I had DH put it on it's separate power strip with a switch.

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. jj2

Gonna scoot and continue my search for pool vacuum. Want a robotic one and have no idea what I'm doing---nothing new. :laugh:

Sun, Lisa what brand do you use?

Good night beach :) :wub:

3. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good night beachmates :wub:

4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I had a relaxing day......didn't do much of anything.... just little stuff....
    Good night Beach....

5. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

Hayward. I got my last one when they had a $100 rebate. Go onto their site and see if there is anything you like and then start looking for it.

I've got nervous legs so bad tonight. I've tried and tried to sleep but can't get settled. My alarm will go off at 3:30 to get up. Planning to leave by 5:00 a.m. If I can just get a little sleep I can make dh drive first.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 8
    • List
  6. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning Beachers! Sorry Sun... I know how frustrating that can be. TGIF!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  7. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

Good morning Mark. Good morning beach. I had to keep changing my alarm. I finally got to sleep a little after 3:00. It's not like we are missing anything by leaving early. I just like to get where I am going before late at night.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. daleron

Good morning Mark and Sun :wub: Good morning beachmates :wub:

Sorry you couldn’t sleep Sun :(

Happy Friday y’all :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards.......... TGIF!!!..... I see a nap in my near future........

10. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.

Happy to read Grover made the trip ok and is being a typical nosy cat, Tink. Enjoy your get-a-way.:)

Safe travels to you and hubs, Sun. Hope you catch up on your sleep while away.

Sorry I did not post last night. I sat down in the recliner to talk to hubs while he was watching the news, fell asleep, and did not wake up until 12:30. :rolleyes: I can tell I am getting old. I used to be on the internet until after 10 every night. Now I am ready for bed right after dinner. :blush:

Nothing much planned today....some bananas getting too ripe so am making a banana cream pie. So happy you all stay tuned for another exciting day in the LIFE OF GLAM.:p

Anyone have any exciting plans for the holiday? We need to get yard work done, but rain is predicted here for the whole 3 days of the long weekend.

Hope your Friday goes well.:)

11. daleron

Good morning Blue and Glam :wub:

Guess I’m going to have to take my tablet somewhere for help, it went black this morning and I can’t reset it for some reason :(

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 8
    • List
  12. Reddhott

Reddhott A reddhot mess of a blip! Contest Organizer

have a wonderful weekend my dear friends((hugs))

[​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  13. Reddhott

Reddhott A reddhot mess of a blip! Contest Organizer

[​IMG]

14. jj2

I looked those over. You two have an in ground pool and those have pretty good reviews. Not so much above ground but Haywood usually has a great product.
    Of course none of the above ground ones sounded all that great. UGH
    The one review I I believed the most is the guy that said all of them have their quirks.
    Whatever I do I will buy the extra warranty.

Totally slept late this morning. Phone alarm did not go off. 8-o
    No time to diddle-daddle around this morning so it's catch up if I can.

15. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Good morning, beach people. :)

Hoping that your Friday is a good one and that your weekend is great! :thumb:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  16. Glam

Wow...no one here since this morning....guess we do not love each other any more.;)

I am going to go looking for a more crowded beach.:p

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  17. Glam

Made 13 bean soup and cornbread for dinner....now hubs is laying on the sofa moaning. Bedroom will be a noisy, smelly place tonight.:D He just saw the pie in the refrigerator as we were cleaning up dinner...he plans on going into another food stupor very soon.;)

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  18. jj2

May I suggest Vicks---a little on the nose. You know like when around a smelly dead body.

I sort of flew by this afternoon on my return. Was going to post then DH came into the room and started yakking.

19. daleron

I’ve checked in but didn’t post. Nothing happening.

20. jj2

My pool time was interesting. Got there and made it through the first hour of workout when gal came in and warned us there was tornado warnings out. If nothing changed, us swimmers would have to seek safety. From her time limit at the time, it was about two hours out. Started the 30 minutes of the front stroke and got most in when she came back and gave us a time update which was less time than the first. I pushed as far as I think I could and got out. While taking a shower, I heard the thunder. As I got out people started drifting in. They got pulled out because of lightening.
    Got dressed and headed out to the car. Thunder but no lighting to be seen and NO RAIN. Got to car dry. :D
    Half way home the rain started so car got rinsed off. :D Next stop was in the garage so didn't care about the rain.
    Got in house and it broke loose.
    Basically crappy that I had to cut it short but I did get the major exercising part in and as far as timing went, it was great.