1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

I like both.

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Not going to be as busy as yesterday which is a big plus. Main thing is getting salt into the pool so the Chlorinator will kick in.

2. jj2

Pi has it constantly and believe me for such a little thing she can let off some whoppers.

3. jj2

Caught up and mother nature is calling! And time for brunch so CULz

4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Afternoon Beachers! Back from church and I've got to get some errands and mowing done. Hope y'all have a wonderful Sunday!

5. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Sorry about the smashed peonies, Dale....the plant was so beautiful!:(

But....we all have seen pics of Elly, and know she is too pretty to be passing gas. Own up!!!!:D

We know the real story.

[​IMG]

6. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Hey y'all, I'm back. :)

Sis and BIL got a new-to-them vehicle from BIL's dad. The ride up and back was nice. The decorating didn't start until Friday, but we had lots of help. Then there was a hired a "flower lady" who came in and arranged everything beautifully after we got done with our part. The wedding was done at the university where my niece met her groom. The actual wedding was outdoors on a deck on a bayou at a large student center on campus. The party was inside the huge student center, just a few feet away. Everything was gorgeous. The bride and her mom (my youngest sister) were beautiful, the catered food was wonderful, and the band was outstanding! We all had a very good time and a good visit together.

• Love This! Love This! x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  7. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

Hi jj and beach. I've been busy today so this is the first chance I've had to get to the beach. Sigh... I wrote this YESTERDAY!

jj - My pool is 85 now.

Yesterday I narrowly avoided a Delta driven mistake. I took off the bathroom door to paint but wanted to drill the holes for the 18" towel racks that I will install on the inside of the door. I was going to use their template to drill the holes but decided to double check their measurement before I drilled any holes. Good thing, as their template was too short by about 3/16 inch. Not sure how they could let product get out of factory with this mistake. So, I just laid it out and measured it off myself and did the install without a template, did a dry fit just to make sure everything fit correctly, and now have the holes drilled and that side of the door painted with second coat and drying. Hopefully Fain will not try to get up and lie on the wet door. I'll stand it up in the foyer in a few hours so it can safely finish drying out overnight. Glad nobody here was hungry for soup as the door is elevated on four soup cans.

Neighbor just brought over a huge piece of homemade lemon pound cake with lemon icing for our dessert. Guess I'm gonna have to bake something for them soon.

8. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

I liked them both but thought the enhanced picture showed beautiful detail!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  9. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Will not be around tonight....hope y'all have a fine evening.
    I'm gonna have a Corona with lots of lime, a piece of pizza and a salad.:drool: And I am hungry.

See you tomorrow. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like Like x 6
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  10. MRSpivey

I'm going to say good night now... wife and I are going to watch TV for a bit before going to sleep.

11. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good evening beachmates, good night Glam and Mark :wub:

Why does Sunday evening come so quickly? :(

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  12. jj2

Today certainly seemed to fly by. Sorry what tomorrow means to you. 8-o

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. daleron

Oh well, what else would I do :rolleyes: At least my wrists are feeling better :)

14. jj2

I hope that stays true during the week.

I'm a gonna scoot. Finish up a few things, play some games until DH heads to bed, put a few end of the day things in the dishwasher, get it running and then get comfy in the easy chair and watch some TV.

Won't see me again tonight unless I find something funny on Facebook to share.
    Night Dale and good night beach :) :wub:

15. daleron

Good night JJ :wub:
    Going to wrestle Bela into bed soon and just chill out until bed time.

Good night beachmates :wub:

16. Reddhott

Reddhott A reddhot mess of a blip! Contest Organizer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I like this one.... it captured the light more than the original... what camera?.....

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

JUst finishing up watching American Idol.... good choice....(I'm not saying anything in case someone wants to wait & watch it....)..... it was a good show!!....

Good night Beach....

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. MRSpivey

Good morning Beachers!

20. daleron

Good morning beachmates and Mark :wub: