Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning Beachers! Yep... it figures... Work week in the bag and was going to "sleep in" but here I am awake earlier than normal. Fur babies wanted out, but that's normal. I just couldn't get back to sleep.

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • List
  2. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning beach :wub:

Good morning Mark :wub: Sorry you woke up too early and couldn’t get back to sleep :(

Have a great time Tink!

• Like Like x 7
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

Good morning Mark and Dale. Good morning beach.

[​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  4. daleron

Good morning Sunshine :wub:

Those birds would be me :laugh:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  5. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Mark, Sun, Darlin and the rest yet to surf in. Got a list of chores to do around here today...again. Our first colder weather is scheduled to arrive next week so I've got to check out my chain saws and log splitter. And add firewood to the list. Sidekick just sent me a text saying he's coming by. Not going to tell him about the wood until he gets here lol. Went to the Shoestring Theater last night and saw Blythe Spirit. The local talent did not disappoint. Had a great time. Hope everybody has a bodacious Friday.

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 5
    • List
  6. daleron

Good morning Luvy :wub:

Glad you had a good time :thumb:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards.......TGIF!!!>....... I am going to a hearing test this morning before heading out for a couple hours.... then off to the spa if there's time.... I am so looking forward to the weekend......

8. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

[​IMG]

There is a black face smiley on this image.....very politically incorrect. :D

Hubs and I ran errands last night....went to the travel agent, got groceries, grabbed a bite at our smoked meat restaurant, and did not get home until after 8 so I did not get on the computer. Got in the recliner and was sound asleep by 9.

Hubs got to work this morning and received a text from his power company saying he would be without power until at least noon....so I think he is on his way home. He can do nothing without power....and it will be cold in his office.

Not much planned here today.....one more load of laundry to be done.

9. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

I laughed so I'm joining you on the political correctness.

Heck if I was your DH, I'd just take the whole day off.

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Not much planned here today except doing some straightening up. This weekend is dusting and then the floors.
    I'll just turn the music on and get some exercise in as I sort of dance around.

One cup of tea down and headed in for number two.
    Caffeine is a wonderful thing. :)

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Good morning, beach people. :)

Happy Friday! :thumb:

11. daleron

Good afternoon VG JJ Glam and Blue :wub:

I decided to do a little personal shopping today :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  12. Glam

Enjoy your deserved mellow afternoon, jj.

Happy Friday to you also, VG.

Whatcha buying, Dale? Anything exciting to look forward to receiving?

Hubs shut his office down since there was no power coming back until mid afternoon He came home and picked me up. A couple of errands done and lunch at Red Lobster. And a nice surprise...a couple who are really good friends saw us walk in Red Lobster and invited us to sit at their table. Was a lot of fun...and the food was very good too.

We have been invited to dinner tomorrow night at some friends' home and we are bringing dessert. Making that is what is on the agenda this afternoon....hubs will do all the mixing and I will get out all the ingredients and read the recipe to him. We do work well in the kitchen together.:)

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  13. daleron

A new Keurig and a 14 quart roaster :)

Glad to hear you’re having a good day :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  14. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Afternoon beachmates:D

We had left the Yukon in the garage here in the mountains (with the battery removed). Hubs went to reattach the battery to (hopefully) start it and take it for inspection. The seats are covered in mold!!! :ohmy: We have always left it outside, in the elements, at home and never had a problem. Hubs is at Lowe’s to buy something to kill the mold. What scares me is the possibility of it being in the air system. What a mess! We are planning to sell it but now we will need to make sure it is mold-free :facepalm:

Otherwise... I have just been lazy today :rollseyes: Exactly as I planned.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 7
    • List
  15. daleron

Oh no! Sorry to hear that Tink :( Good luck getting rid of it :unsure:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  16. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Going to say good night Beach since I'll be leaving in a little while and won't be back until late tonight...if I come back lol. Hope Y'all have a great evening.

17. Glam

Good night, Wuzz. Enjoy your evening.:)

Dale....A new Keurig!!:banana: And a new roaster!:banana: Is it electric or just a big oven roaster?

Sorry to read about the mold, Tink:(.....wonder what caused that? I never heard of anything like that. It has to be from the environment....strange.o_O

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  18. jj2

Well crap! :ohmy:

And speaking of crap the main bathroom toilet isn't working. The plumbing meets up with the small bathroom and all is fine there which is good since we'd be totally out of a bathroom. Everything else is draining fine so we're assuming it's something between that toilet plumbing and where it connects up with the other. DH used our rotor router on it. 25 foot long and didn't help. Plumber coming Monday morning.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 7
    • List
  19. jj2

Poor ole Jeb. :(

Have fun! :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. daleron

Yo too luv! :)

Stand alone roaster, electric. Next time I cook a big honking pork butt there won’t be any boning required Might even use for the thanksgiving turkey ;)

• Love This! Love This! x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List