Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Night Glam.............sleep tight.

I'm going I'm gonna follow and go back to watching TV with hubs.

Good night beach :) :wub:

2. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Duly noted. Sleep tight.

Sweet dreams, Glam. Glad your visit with sis went well. I get your aggravation with her care.....wish there was an answer, other than convincing her "other" family of her situation. You are a good sister. I can only hope that if I'm ever in that situation there is someone out there who cares as much as you.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

LOL..... well by 11 my time I was all done & cleaned up with lunches made..... sorry I didn't get the message till now....

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Congrats..... yes please tell us what you chose.....

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Those are mainly for glass straws.... I though for awhile that I was alergic to plastic as my mouth kept breaking out every time we ate out (with the straws from the soda).....so I invested in several colors of glass straws & I would bring home my drink & change out the straw....they came with a free cleaner the place on ebay I ordered them from......
    really?..... I figured out of everyone you would know about the glass straws...and of course they need to be cleaned......

6. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Hi, Blue. Are you relaxing tonight?

7. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Sorry I disappeared, DH came home tonight and required attention .

Good night Mark Glam JJ Lisa and Blue:wub: I have got to get some sleep tonight!

8. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Sweet dreams, Dale and blue.

Nite-nite to all others.

tumblr_op4mygsjzl1vih7pio1_400.gif

• Love This! Love This! x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Sorry I missed you..... I am used to everyone being gone by the time I post here...lol....
    Good night Lisa, Dale and the rest of the Beach....

10. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

Good morning beach.

I won my choice of the booth. There was lots of art work, but not to my taste. Art is so subjective and there wasn't anything there that I wanted to display. I was perusing a table when I found a glass art piece. A glass cat plaque, lol. Home it came. Probably not even worth my drive and effort to get back down there but it is pretty and I will hang it outdoors. I'll take a pic and post later.

I have back read but not liked posts as I am trying to limit the amount of time I am spending sitting at the computer. Today is day 3 of my lower back being out. The last 3 nights have been a drug induced slumber and after coffee I may just go back to bed. My chiro closed up shop so no help there. Not sure if it is muscular or spine out of place, but no relief from massaging, heat/cold, or otc meds. I can barely bend over to pick something up, feed, water, no way in hell I can scoop litter boxes. The only things I did Friday were to weed and clean litter boxes. Same bending over I usually do. Hoping for some relief. Yesterday I felt okay the first trip down to the festival (walking), but by the second trip I could feel it tightening up and felt lucky to get out of there and back home. Sorry to complain, just wanted to explain why I am mia.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Sorry about your back Sun. I Kno how painful it can be.

Good morning Beachers!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • List
  12. daleron

Good morning beach :wub:

((((Hugs))) Sun :wub: I’m so sorry you are in such pain :(

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  13. daleron

Good morning Mark :wub:

14. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Sun, Mark, Darlin and all coming in on the tide. Getting ready to head out to the gym for a while. I'm trying to figure out how to get back in a daily exercise routine since I've been neglecting it lately. Hoping to get some stuff done around here today that's been put off since our trip. Hope everybody has a tolerable Monday. Hope you get some relief Sun. I'm plagued with back issues from time to time even when I can't figure out why. It's one thing if you know you messed up and can get ahead of it but when it just suddenly appears without a clue it's harder to deal with. Hope you recover from your cold or whatever it is Glam and your day goes well at work Darlin. Laterzz

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • List
  15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards.........
    Sending some healing energy & good vibes your way Sun.......... we all know how painful that can be......
    Time to start another week......

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Good morning, beach people. :)

17. jj2

Well how dare he!!! :sneaky:

Just joking. Hope he is okay.

Good morning beach :) :wub:
    Another day begins. Brunch, pool, get the house ready for the grand kids tomorrow.
    Two sides to this. Izzy is getting older so not so much child proofing which is nice but, on the other hand, SHE IS GETTING OLDER.
    If we could just hit pause after she is potty trained, we'd all be happy.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  18. jj2

Hope you find another!!!

Maybe doing some back exercises in the pool would help???

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  19. jj2

So how's the unpacking going?
    We gonna get pics of the new place?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  20. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Afternoon beachmates :D

Nothing new or exciting to talk about from me. :rolleyes: