Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Good morning, beach people. :)

Still no word on the house situation. Closing was going to be as early at tomorrow and as late as the 20th, so I'll know more soon. Have a great Thursday. :thumb:

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

I hope you get it, VG!!! :)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

DH spotted one up for adaption in the online local newspaper and was trying convince me that it was so cute and lovable and wouldn't I love to have it.
    Yes it was cute and lovable but no I didn't want another pet. :D
    Next day it was not on there so I assume it got a nice home. :)

Good morning beach :) :wub:
    Same ole same ole today. Dinner plans are to have DH cookout so during process of cooking brunch, I got to beat on steak.

4. jj2

Dale hope you get to feeling better and VG keeping my fingers crossed for you.

And I'm off so CULz

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • List
  5. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Thanks, Sweet. :wub:
    Thanks, TinkerBabe. :wub:

6. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Rough day. Had to go help a friend who has someone in Hospice. She needed a babysitter for her house until some carpet layers left. Then went with Bil to the monument company. We got a nice headstone for Dianne and myself. Leaving now to go someplace to make it a lot better. :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  7. jj2

Does sound like a downer day but you are a sweetheart for helping and glad you got the headstone. For sis, I passed that job onto my SIL and brother and told them to send me the bill.
    Whatever you left to do hope you have a great time. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night all.

9. jj2

Night Mark..............sleep tight.

Researching on how to make DIY solar heating for the pool and how to do it so we don't have to take them down every year. Taking them down is the big thing or will be as we get older. Poly tubing and some kind of anti freeze should work or we totally hope so.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good evening and goodnight beach :wub:

Long day and I’ve been slow getting around since arriving home, just finished eating supper :blink:

See y’all in the morning :wub:

11. jj2

Son was just here and DIL had a checkup today. We all know she is overdoing it and from the sounds of her doctor thinks so too. Even without being told. DIL got the "here what happens if things go wrong" speach and it's not pretty. Pain, long hospital recovery, and real long recover time.
    I told son to have Pi get on Mom when she does something she shouldn't do--- like (without thinking) she picked up Izzy (30 lbs+) without thinking. Pi doing Daddy's bidding. I also told him that he could take credit for the idea since I sure don't want any credit for it.
    Yep I'm chicken. :D

And on that note I'm gonna scoot so good night beach. :) :wub:

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Sneaky, you are!!!!! :laugh:

I hope she complies.

Just hanging out this evening, reading, doing nothing constructive and enjoying it :). Hope everyone has a good night.

reading on the beach.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  13. Wuzznt Me

I did. (Sigh) Nothing like a couple of hours of canoodling on the couch to take the edge off my day. Somebody is starting to rock my world.

• Love This! Love This! x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. Wuzznt Me

Nite Beach. Blue or Lisa please get the lights

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I had a great day.... Went to the fair and spent waaaay too much but I don't care right now as it was fun..... and it only comes once a year right?.... I picked up a solar powered charger and some new headphones and a singing bowl!!!...........I walked too much again though....
    I will get them as I believe Lisa is either still reading or fell asleep reading...lol...
    [​IMG]
    But I will leave these on.........
    [​IMG]
    Good night Beach......

• Love This! Love This! x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  16. daleron

Good morning beach :wub:

Love those blue lights Blue :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  17. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning Dale and Beachers yet to arrive!

18. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

Good morning Dale and Mark. Good morning beach. I'm up, coffee'd, have started two batches of banana pudding, unloaded the dishwasher, and cleaned off the table for a morning painting session. Cousins want to paint rocks. After it gets light I will go out front and pick a few out that they can experiment with.

Yesterday we ended up having an impromptu dinner party for nine. I used the leftover chicken to make chicken in wine dressing and since it was a cousin's b'day dh bought a fudge b'day cake at the store. Cards against Humanity for an hour or so after dessert and everyone left about 10:30. I did cleanup and ran the dishwasher, then headed for the bed. Up early today and hope to get a short nap in this morning before everyone gets here around 10:00.

19. Wuzznt Me

Good morning Darlin, Mark, Sun and incoming tide. Mow day and I've got to get to my own today. Maqhi is coming tomorrow to help me clean house for my son's visit for the week of the 23rd and this is about the last chance I'll have to finish. Next weekend we're going to be busy with the Cultural Arts Center on Fri. and the Theater on Sat. night plus our meetings. Life is good at this time. If it all blows up at least the relief from my sad has really helped me.

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 4
    • List
  20. daleron

Good morning Mark Sun and Luvy :wub:

Drank my coffee this morning and went back to bed.

Stop courting disaster Luvy, everything is going great for you now ;)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List