Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Have a good workout, Wuzz :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

Good morning beach. I had a sucky start to my morning. As I was walking through the living room I dropped my ecig on the carpet and it hit jut right. Tank busted, juice and glass everywhere, what a freaking mess. I scrambled to clean up glass and juice before the cats could get into it. Think I got it all. Think. Met my new neighbors yesterday - seemed nice enough. They do their walk through today and then close tomorrow. I'll be glad to be done taking care of things over there as well as here.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards..........
    Bummer Tink....I hope you have a spare.....
    yup it's Munday..........Back at it today...

4. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

good morning, beachers.....

sorry to read about the ecig drop, sun. hope you had a spare close.

tink.....agree not a good ending for s.o.a....but probably the only one that would work.

dale and blue....hope your monday flies.

oldest grandson and girlfriend are stopping by here early afternoon.....they have been visiting his parents on a vacation in michigan and are on their way home to dallas. i am looking forward to seeing them, even if just for an hour or so.

hope all enjoy this fine summer day.

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

I did have some spares. I bought about $500 of nautilus stuff two years ago and several tanks were part of the package.

6. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Good morning, beach people. :)

I have an appointment today for new hearing aides. I'm hoping that they'll work better than the last set. The testing has changed a good bit, so I guess that should make a difference.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  7. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

On this Monday, I agree.
    Knew I was going to have the girls today but got them early and unfed. Got that out of the way and them out to the pool.
    Mom had a doctor's appt and ran late. Izzy usually lays down at two for a nap and, like clockwork, she is ready to lay down.
    Mom ran late. I kept her happy until she was just too tired.
    Brought her in and handed her off to grandpa.
    Spend a very short time with one on one with Pi and then we closed the pool up.
    Got in and DH just had gotten Izzy down for a nap. About two minutes later mom walked in. She got poor Izzy up, packed up the kids and headed home.
    Now time for Grandma to recover.

Oh.....good afternoon beach. :) :wub:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. jj2

This is the moments you think about. Today was not one of those moments.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  9. jj2

I drop my or should say it falls off the side table now and then. At least before I got got a container to sit it in. Every time, I cringed and let out a sigh of relief when I saw it was in one piece.

Sorry it happened to you. :(

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  10. jj2

Here too. Sometime this year, I plan on buying more.
    Was wondering the other day if anyone does co-ops anymore???

11. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Might want to make a bulk purchase before that 25% tariff on Chinese vape products goes into effect, if everything happens as planned; that's huge ;) .....unless you are buying American, of course. Just did myself; two "legacy" Kabuki tanks from House of Hybrids. I used the Provari-threaded version for a long time but bought two of the 510's once they were producing them again, to use with the Picos. Very high quality and American made, but expensive.

Just a sidebar: My lawyer is a lazy asshole who could not care less about me. He gets two more weeks, and if I'm not satisfied, he's fired. :D I can hardly wait to sue him for the remainder of my retainer. Seriously----can't wait! My inner bulldog is growling.

Can't believe I've been here a year and am STILL trying to get this house together. Stucco repair on Wednesday, plus county inspector is doing the final inspection (the 4th one, I think, I've lost track) on the HVAC that was replaced last August..... by a contractor (very well reviewed and respected, been in business for a long time, others are familiar with them, etc) who made numerous mistakes during installation. I'll give you an example: When the air handler was leaking water, the guy who came out had to borrow a hammer from me (really???? :rolleyes:). After he left, a day or two later, I went for the hammer.....not there. Turns out he left the hammer inside the air handler and came back and got it out :laugh:. Par for the course down here. Doesn't matter how well respected a business is.

I'm looking at getting some peach trees.....

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Well gee hope everyone has a better evening than some of your days were :ohmy:

Home and and clean, off to eat now!

13. jj2

TY for the reminder. Browsing Health Cabin right now. Looking at batteries too.

14. jj2

Kids were giving mom a fit this morning too. They were here everyday last week. B-day party Saturday and then Sunday was church with some thing Sunday afternoon. I'm pretty sure they just wanted to stay home.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  15. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

had a great, but way too short visit with grandson and his lady. hubs brought home cheese bread and pizza rolls, we ate lunch, and they left for dallas about 2:30. he really has turned into a nice young man.

nothing nearly as exciting as lisa's life going on the rest of the day here. hope you get some satisfaction from your lawyer, lisa. sounds like the shit is about to hit the fan soon.;)

am tired of hunting and pecking....calling it a night.
    sleep well everybody.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

16. daleron

Just over tired probably :(

Glad you had a nice visit, good night Glam :wub:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  17. jj2

Night Glam.....sleep tight.

Still browsing at Health Cabin. They are out of stock on what I want. :grr:

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. daleron

Dads online ;)

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  19. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Sorry about the lawyer, Lisa :( I just found out Saturday night, at our friends' house, that future DIL quit the law firm she was at :eek: Apparently hubs had told Mark... but not me :sneaky: I knew she was looking for another job and wasn't happy where she was, but I didn't know she had quit! I hope you get satisfaction from you lawyer, in some fashion. Many of them are just assholes.

Glad you are home and clean, Dale ;)

Night Glam :) I know it is hard to hunt and peck on the keyboard with only one hand :(

Sorry they are out of stock on what you want, JJ :glare: I'm not planning on ordering anything except possibly some more coils for my Nauti.

Taking a quick break then back up to the bench :D

20. daleron

Have fun up there Tink ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List