Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Glad to hear it, Sun :thumb:

How’s Bela doing?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Enough is as good as a feast.

Overall he's doing pretty well. I did find that pile of throw up in the dining room after I let him come out. He's a little pig and probably gorged on his one can, choking it down as fast as he could. He hasn't thrwon up since but yesterday I only fed him half a container at a time and it all stayed down. Thanks for asking about my baby.

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 4
    • List
  4. Sundrinkr

and good morning to you Tink and Mark. Tink - was your night good? Mark - that was an awful lot of work you did yesterday!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. Sundrinkr

I've got to make it to the liquor store today for coffee juice. Then put in a call to Leo the tile guy. My pavers need some work around the pool deck and I'm hoping he might be able to help me with the bathrooms.

6. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning beach :wub:

Good morning Sun Tink and Mark :wub:

Not ready ....

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Good morning Sun, Tink, Mark, Darlin and Beach. Hope everybody has a tolerable Monday.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning Luvy, warm hugs :wub:

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. Sundrinkr

It's dreary here with rain called for at 11:00 and 4:00... enough to mess up the whole day lol. I've been bottle painting, just the trims along the bottoms. Running out of bottles so I need to drink more. Guess I will put my hanging ferns out on the sidewalk as they like the natural rain.

10. tgcrna

Yes, a good night :thumb: One more to go, then 2nd call on Wed, then mountains on Thur!! :banana:

(My house is a disaster, and I guess it will stay that way if I keep going to the mountains. Don't care :D )

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  11. MRSpivey

Wedding guests arriving this week for weekend wedding. Basically it was the only opportunity I was going to have to get it done. I still have more pressure washing to do but it's not in an are guests will necessarily see and I can get to it later.

12. tgcrna

Morning Dale, Mark, Wuzz, and Sun :) Morning to the other beachmates as they stroll in :)

Guess I'll do a couple units of continuing ed. then get some sleep.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. tgcrna

Your daughter (stepdaughter?) is getting married this weekend?? I guess you did have to hurry, LOL. I hope it is a great wedding weekend for all of you! :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  14. MRSpivey

Youngest SD. Thank you! I will enjoy the families visiting but will be glad when it's over. We get to have an empty house again (except for the fur babies).

• Like Like x 7
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  15. Sundrinkr

The house doesn't matter - your peace of mind does. Go to the mountains and don't think twice about it! Better yet, leave "Boy" a to do list lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards.............back at it today.... I know this will be an easier week..... I'll try not to take on any extra chores..........lol....
    Have a terrific Munday......

17. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Good morning, Beachers.:)

Leaving Wednesday afternoon for airport hotel...flying out Thursday morning for San Diego. Navy grandson and high school sweetheart who also joined the navy are getting married while we are out there. My first grandchild wedding. Love the girl so am really happy for them. They decided that they could live better together on increased navy pay if married. We knew this would come eventually, so not really surprised.

So guess I should start sorting clothes to figure what to pack.

Meanwhile, am going to take some morels to our friend who works in a neighboring town.

Good wishes to all to have a super Monday. If there is such a thing. ;)

18. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Two reasons to celebrate!!!

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Good ole Arthur acted up in the fingers the last few days so I took something to help last night which helped with the sleeping so I slept like a log.
    A bit better today. The unwelcome visit is most likely a result of the cool weather and me being out in it.

Looks like I'm taking the day off from pools. Don't feel like making the trip to Wellness Center and it's to cool to get into ours and it's raining.
    In the end, I've deemed it house cleaning day. Get it out of the way so once it warms up (and it's suppose to) I don't have to think about it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • List
  19. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Glam how exciting!!! Enjoy and have a great time.

Heck it's Monday so I hope everyone has a great day. Even for all of us who don't have to head to a job.

Off to make brunch and then the dusting starts.

• Like Like x 7
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

upload_2018-5-21_12-1-56.png