1. New Contest

Ms Brew's Make Me Laugh Event! Thanks Redd Hott!!!

Contests, contests, contests!!!

Lounging on the Beach

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by jj2, Nov 18, 2015.

1. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Good morning Luvy :wub:

I wish you a good day :) All of you.

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

And one for you as well. Time for me to get out and about. Hope y'all have a pleasant morning.

3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning Beachers! Another day that I was pressed for time in the morning. Taking a break and catching up with my friends. I hope you guys have a good day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Good morning, beach people. :)

Hope everyone has a great day. :thumb:

5. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Beach & Lifeguards.......I am off to PT & Chiro......Have a great day.....

6. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

[​IMG]

Good morning, Beachers.

Been doing some cleaning this morning.....after falling back asleep in the recliner after hubs left. The kitties get on me, and I get relaxed. :rolleyes: It's their fault the house work gets delayed. :p

A nothing much day here....wings tonight. Then a stop by the grocery store.

• Like Like x 8
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Good morning beach :) :wub:

Up and even at it to a certain degree. AKA: Got the house ready for the invasion. Been a while since we've had the kids so it will be nice to see them.
    Right at this moment, I'm trying to figure out what to have for supper that everyone will be happy with. Had spaghetti the last couple of times so that is sort of out.
    Maybe something will pop into the head as I fix brunch.

CULz

8. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Afternoon beachmates :D

Hoping for a better night at work tonight! Last night was pretty sucky.

Hope everybody's various appointments go well today.

@jj2 - what about tacos? Most kids I know like that :)

The rest of my week is going to be busy - and y'all know I don't like 'busy' :laugh: I'm working tonight and tomorrow night. When I get home Thur morning I have to get ready for the funeral and drive about an hour to get there. I can't ride with hubs because I have to get back for a hair appointment that afternoon. Hubs will stay a while with his family and is then heading to the mountains (somebody is staying there the weekend and he wants to make sure everything is OK). Friday night we may go out for my birthday... or I may be too exhausted from lack of sleep on Thurs, lol.

Saturday night we are going to a party that a co-worker is having. She is from China and she is having a get-together to teach us how to make Chinese dumplings and to celebrate the Chinese New Year! I'm having to drag hubs with me - he hates to go to my work gatherings because he doesn't know anybody there. I usually avoid work parties for that reason, and because I'm not really connected to any of the people there. The ones that go are day-shifters and we just don't have much contact with each other. So I'm not really 'included' in their groups/cliques. However, I think it will be fun to learn how to make the dumplings and I like the girl that is hosting it. She and I get along well and she begged me to come.

Then back to work Sun-Tue :facepalm:

9. Glam

There is always peanut butter and jelly sammies....that has always worked for me when feeding kids.

So far I have not gotten much done....been piddling busy, but not seeming productive. Good thing I am not on a schedule. ;)

10. Glam

Tink....that sounds like fun. Chinese dumplings would be something I would love.

Sorry about the funeral....I must have missed that post. Someone in your hubs' family? Oh...I remember....his cousin. Please forgive my old age memory lapses. Two days ago is almost out of my radar range.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • List
  11. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Heading out for taco Tuesday. Y'all have a great evening. I agree with Tink on the tacos JJ. Easy peasy and delicious

12. daleron

Hi, I’m home and DH is fixing breakfast :D There’s going to be bacon!

• Love This! Love This! x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good evening Beach......I am just now getting home.....headed for a hot bath.......be back soon.........

14. daleron

Hey Blue :) Enjoy!

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  15. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

We just got back from our local Mexican Restaurant. Olé!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I am done now...I am thinking some baked chicken (leftovers) with some rice & streamed veggies....either that or BACON & eggs......lol......I'll decide when I go to the kitchen....

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. daleron

Y’all must really like that Mexican ;)

Do you cook your bacon in the oven? :huh:

18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I prefer it pan fried....but sometimes I do......

19. daleron

Really :hmmm: We do all of ours in the oven now :)

Gonna run on, getting sleepy. Good night Blue and beach :wub:

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night Dale......sleep well...