1. @bigdaddybrink1 Is Giving Away a DIY Kit to His YouTube Subscribers!!!

Thank You, Dan!!!

Contests, contests, contests!!!

2. New Contest - Win $20.00 from My Freedom Smokes

Thank You ReddHott

Contests, contests, contests!!!

3. Attn: New Forum for ALL Political Discussions

Please post all political discussions, opinions or info in the new Political Banter forum

Like system in PMs/Conversations, and Fonts

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by 100%VG, Mar 13, 2016.

1. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Hi Bill,

I'm hoping you will incorporate the Like system in PMs/Conversations. It's a simple way to say you've seen it without having to leave a reply. If the full system was in place, we could even say Funny, Creative, etc.

And I'd still love to be able to select a Font in my Profile/Preferences, both to post and to read posts. I like to use Arial when I post, and I wouldn't have to change it every time. I really don't like the goofy up and down numbers in the Georgia font. I find them very hard to read, and I use numbers a lot!

Thanks in advance.

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

You mean Arial numbers? I'm pretty sure that there is a like system for PM's but it's only "Like" not the extended system we have for posts, I'll try to did it up and see if it actually costs anything to install.

3. 100%VG

I mean, the whole Arial font. I'd like to be able to display what everyone posts in Arial, and make all of my posts in Arial, rather than seeing and posting in Georgia (the default). As it is, I have to read everything in Georgia, because no one changes their posts like I do, and I change my posts to all Arial.

Arial vs. Georgia:

This sentence and numbers (1234567890) are in Georgia (the default).
    3, 4, 5, 7, & 9 are subscript. 1, 2, & 0 are miniaturized. Only 6 & 8 are normal.
    But I don't like the text of the font, either.

0.15Ω . <----------------- looks stupid!

2/3 x (4 - 7) + 65 = 63. <--- looks stupid! . (no offence intended!)

This sentence and numbers (1234567890) are in Arial. .
    I find that both the text and numbers are easier to read in Arial.

0.15Ω. <----------------- looks normal!

2/3 x (4 - 7) + 65 = 63. <--- looks much better!

Arial and then Georgia numbers, side by side:
    11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99 00

Underlined, to make a point:
    11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99 00

4. kelli

kelli The original blip

and i thought i was high maintenance! :rolleyes:

5. 100%VG

I'm not a redhead, so you prolly are. :rofl:

6. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Got it, will look into when I can but you'll probably have to ping again sometime in the future. Because of migraines and reading putting me to sleep really quickly I have not been putting very much time on the computer recently and don't know how much that is going to change over the next couple of weeks because I'll be titrating back onto my seizure meds for another 5 weeks and creating a new style template is labor intensive.

7. 100%VG

Good luck and best wishes for both the titrations and the new style template!
    :toast: