1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Kelli's Critters II

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by Cruel-Phate, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. 2BZ4THOT

2BZ4THOT Busy Blip

3. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

4. kelli

kelli The original blip

awww thanks for starting this thread here, thomas. and especially for starting it with a sloth. :D

[​IMG]

5. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Hate to be a wet blanket, but I squirm whenever I see the title of this thread. It was Whiskey's thread on VU. If it were me I would rename it. Just a humble opinion, no offense meant.

7. kelli

kelli The original blip

i understand, tim. which is why i asked whiskey to rename the thread there, but tyger said no. i didn't even start the thing, and it's still going, btw. do you have the same prob with AU too?

8. TheWestPole

Hell no. AU is you and yours to take wherever you go. Ditto for anyone who started a thread on VU and wants to continue it here, by whatever name they choose. Will PM you one further comment.

9. kelli

kelli The original blip

ok, in the meantime.....here's a couple adorable baby platypuses.

[​IMG]

10. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

Let's not make it personal, "the thread was created because kelli would always post "here's a sloth or whatever the critter was" I love the concept and like looking at a variety of animals, "I luv animal as well, "I like them more than most people :).....of course kelli is a sweet girl and why not bring over the best we had on VU :) :) TheWestPole ;)

[​IMG]

11. TheWestPole

My comment was strictly about the name, not the presence of the thread. Of course we gotta have a critter thread. I'm into it and glad it's here, Phate. :)

12. bobsyeruncle

bobsyeruncle Still a blip ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pfft. It wouldn't be the first cute animal thread and Kelli's over here, right? :)

13. bobsyeruncle

bobsyeruncle Still a blip ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. kelli

kelli The original blip

well all i can say to that thomas is, thank you for saying i am a sweet girl. (snort)

15. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

otter vs walrus
    [​IMG]

16. kelli

kelli The original blip

17. TheWestPole

Pfft back a you. You missed my point, Bob. Whatever. I made it once and that's that.

[​IMG]

18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

bats to wombats
    [​IMG]

19. TheWestPole

I would never have identified that one. :D

20. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I don't think they normally look so goofy/adorable.
    [​IMG]
    :lol: