Kanger Sub Tank Mini

Discussion in 'Atomizers and Rebuildables' started by 2legsshrt, May 10, 2015.

1. 2legsshrt

2legsshrt New Member

Just thought I would put this in. I thing this is the best thing to hit the market that is affordable there is. That's just me but I have 7 of them and love them all. Work great for nickel and kanthal.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I like mine too. I never use the premade things, but I love the little rda. The only problem I've had is the little teeny tiny ball bearings came out of the AFC so it doesn't set anymore. Not really much of a problem and I have a couple more on the way. Did you know they have bell caps for them now? Saw some on FT and ordered some of those as well.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. 2legsshrt

2legsshrt New Member

Is that with the new style with 2 air channels or the old with 1?

4. 2legsshrt

2legsshrt New Member

Oh by the way did you know you can buy the afc here is the place http://www.mcssl.com/store/kangertechusllc/subtank-parts
    They are $10 in fact you can almost get all the parts here. So don't throw it away if it is genuine Kangertech. Do you have the authentic Kangertech or the clone.

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  5. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

I bought one. When it came I tried both of the stock coils and put it down. Didn't care for them at all. Tried the rebuildable with the coil that came on it and wow. I've been using the coil for over a month, part time but heavily, and it's still same as day one. About once a week or so I dry burn it and re wick it. My adv is an e grip mainly because it's so pocket friendly and I'm pretty rough but when I get home I usually stick it in the cell pouch and switch to a mech with the KSM.

6. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Yes, I did but thanks! It's always good to have a link handy. And I'm not sure how many channels this has. I have to rewick tomorrow so I'll find out. It's not a clone, I got it before there were clones...I think. It seems like they're coming out at the same time as the originals lately. lol

7. 2legsshrt

2legsshrt New Member

Man isn't that the truth almost before the real thing comes out. I do love this device but since I don't use the prebuilt heads I am building up quite a collection of those since I have 7 STM, you probably have the older type. I got 2 more also had to look around to find them everyone has the newer ones but I wanted to stick to what I knew worked well. Plus the extra tank is a plus they quit putting that in with the new ones. They are basically all I use now I sold my authentic KFL+'s I am going to get a couple of spare RBA decks and AFC just in case I have lots of extra Orings.

8. 2BZ4THOT

2BZ4THOT Busy Blip

I'm a fan too. I only have one STM but it's all I use for the most part. I did try the pre-made heads and they worked fine but the rba section is what really sold me. I mean what can you say except it works exactly as it should. I direct inhale so I keep er' wide open with a .6 to .8 build in it and I couldn't be more pleased. If I could only figure out how to effectively set one up for my wife who vapes mouth to lung. I know she'd appreciate its simplicity and reliability. Anyways, Two thumbs up from me also:)

9. 2legsshrt

2legsshrt New Member

With only 1 hole open should be ok with the heads with the RBA section you get too much juice IMO but with the head I would think it would be ok don't take my word for it as I never use the heads but give it a try. I keep mine wide open most of the time but I use a 1.5 with Kanthal. Sometimes I will put it on 2 holes like right after I fill it so it pulls more juice in. I do the same with nickel and use a .08-.09 ohm.

10. m00shie

m00shie Seriously Committed

+1 for the ST Mini. Have been using it and I find it the most flexible tank that provides decent flavor and cloud at an affordable price. If I'm lazy...I'll just use the OCC and if I'm feeling energetic..I'll whip up a coil in the RBA.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hi, 2legs. I don't believe we've met. Welcome to BD. Good to see you here.
    RE: STM ......."And I like it, too!" I've got three, myself. I'm considering the Lemo 2, and after Don's review and 20% off code, it's hard to resist. http://www.bentdreams.com/index.php?threads/lemo-2-by-eleaf.462/#post-19296

Wish I was the one who bought your Kayfun Lite+:)

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

GG, would you have the link handy for those bell caps? If not, that's ok. I don't have one myself. Do you really notice the difference?

13. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Hi muth. I was away and could barely post on my phone, let alone try to copy and paste links. lol
    I didn't get mine yet. Usual FT BS. But now I see they have different styles that they didn't have when I ordered mine a few weeks ago. Now they have the squared-off translucent and frosted, plus both in bell shape. Only the frosted were available then damnit.
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10013627/2347900-acrylic-subtank-mini-bell-cap-5-pack
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10013627/2302800-acrylic-subtank-mini-bell-cap-5-pack

Or just put 'bell cap' to see all styles for all toppers or 'subtank mini bell cap' in the search bar. I have no idea if any have hit the states yet

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

I guess my question is: What are the advantages of a bell cap? And are acrylic ones safe with tank cracker juice? And thx for the reply. Kn:)w what you mean about using your phone. I had to, as well, when on vacation.

15. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Oh. Sorry, I don't know. Generally speaking the tank cracker juice is too strong for me. Except for a certain Dragonfruit flavoring that cracked Evod tanks but was fine in thicker plastic...or whatever the name of the plastic-like substance was.

16. 2legsshrt

2legsshrt New Member

Well I'm thinking of selling my Provari P3 and authentic Kayfun K4 with rebuild kit for $200 like new. As a pair.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List