Resolved Inbox/Alrets Bar

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by 100%VG, Jun 17, 2015.

1. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Hello, Bill. :)

It seems that the Inbox/Alrets Bar scrolls with the page now. I really liked it before when it stayed in view all the time. Is there any way to make it like it was? Or maybe give an option in preferences so those who don't mind it scrolling out of view can leave it alone, but those who want to see it all the time can make a change to set it that way?

I hope that wouldn't mean another add-on.

Just my :2c:

Thanks!

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Nope, that means I must have messed it up when I was playing with something earlier. Will have to go look into it now.

Thanks for letting me know because I hadn't noticed it yet.

3. InMyImage

All fixed. I had made a change to a template and then reverted it out. Apparently it took out my previous change also and reverted to the default.

Good to know for future reference and glad it was something simple.

4. 100%VG

Yes, I was coming back to say it's working again.

[​IMG]

5. InMyImage

NP, but going to have to be careful about the state of the templates if I ever going mucking about in them directly again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  6. 100%VG

I'm not getting any notices at all now. The bar stays put, but no notices. I missed 3 whole pages of posts.

EDIT:
    They are working now since I did a refresh, but I didn't get them before that like I used to.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  7. InMyImage

Sorry I missed this. Let me know if they are not working as you expect later on Friday.

I made a minor change to the system tonight that might fix any minor issues like that.