1. Origin Vapes Time For Giving Contest

Win Cubox AIO! Thanks ReddHott!!!

Contests, contests, contests!!!

Inawera

Discussion in 'INW - Inawera' started by glassgrl, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

LOL !!! Yes I do :D

2. Sdh

Sdh New Member

I have some Inawera favorites. I contacted Inawera this past month or so about the baddies. They told me the only one that had AP was the Shisha vanilla. Which is cool with me because I'm not overly in love with plain vanilla. I'm slow on trying new flavors. I have Shisha Strawberry to try. I hope its better than Capella brand.

3. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

That's interesting! I didn't care for the Shisha Vanilla much. By AP you mean acetyl propionyl and not Acetyl pyrazine right? I get confused with all the chemical abbreviations.

4. Sdh

Sdh New Member

Yes, they said acetyl propionyl.

5. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

I have yet to find a vanilla that is not a coil gunker. So I always make it too light in taste.

6. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

Berry Cobbler easy as pie :)

Duet Blackberry Raspberry 10 drops

Biscuit 4 drops

Shake N' Vape and off to Heaven :)

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. tierrataz

tierrataz New Member

Apricot is a nice addition to tabs, especially the drier types. It also plays really nice with Rustica ta.

8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I love the INW Apricot! I use it sometimes with cake. Nice light vape.

So @Jimi D gifted me with the new Sweet King. It's very interesting stuff. Just smelling the bottle, I got raisins and dark cake like rhum baba. I mixed up some yesterday by itself and also made a quickie recipe. Tasting it, I got no raisin taste at all. Kind of a crispy, flaky pastry taste. Pretty good but doubt it'll be a standalone. But this recipe is so good fresh. No idea yet what it'll do after steeping. It may not last long enough to find out. lol

Keep in mind these drops are from original bottles-

10 drops INW Sweet King
    5 drops INW Two Apple
    2 drops Flavorah Rich Cinnamon

Tastes like a McDonalds apple pie. Nom

9. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

Jeez. I'll have to mix some tonight !

10. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

Glasgrl gifted me with some Flavorah Rich Cinnamon as well. So I'll be all over this tasty sounding recipe ;)

11. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I had my son taste it on his lunch break and he's a picky mofo about his vapes. He liked it and said apple crumb cake but also agreed with McD's apple pie. He hates most of what I make. lol
    Let me know what you think Jimi. That kinda tobacco vibe is translating easily to almost-too-well-done pastry crust for me. Gawd I love Inawera. Another flavoring that's going to be so versatile.

12. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

I just mixed up a batch. Oh shit !! This does tastes like McD's apple pie ! It's very very tasty ! I see what you mean about the Sweet King. It tastes like a golden brown crust with a rich mouth feel. The brightness of the Double Apple and the bite of the Rich Cinnamon is just irresistible. Everything comes together perfectly ! Excellent job glassgrl ! :toast:

• List
  13. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

@glassgrl That's hilarious about your Son ! LOL My Wife is picky too ! Still a Cinnamon Bun lover. That's it ! :D

14. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Yeah, but she vapes what you make. lol He's stuck on The Plume Room peanut butter pie and banana cream pie. He said they changed the banana so he won't vape it anymore. Oh wait, there is my Rainbow Sherbet that he'll vape once in awhile. Tried and tried to clone that damn peanut butter pie and it's all sucked (according to him). Well...he didn't say it sucked, he's still alive. ;)

I just mixed the Sweet King with some Wisnia and a touch of marzipan. Gonna wait until tomorrow to try it.

15. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

That sounds very tasty !

16. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

This one needs some tweaking. I used the same amount of drops- 10 sweet king, 5 wisnia and 2 marzipan and the cherry took over. Tasty but not cherry pastry yet. It either needs a couple days or maybe 2 more drops of sweet king. Or both. lol

17. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

I normally use 4 drops as a standalone on the Wisnia. That stuff is sooo strong. I'm sure steeping should tone it down though :)

18. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

Snicker Doodle Cookie

5 drops Biscuit
    2 drops FLV Rich Cinnamon

I've made quite a few attempts trying to perfect. The magic is in the cinnamon :)

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. tierrataz

tierrataz New Member

Jimi or anyone else. Can you describe or contrast almond versus marzipan?

I found almond to be quite close to marzipan, maybe missing a bit of the bitter almond.

20. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

To me the Almond tasted more like a artificial flavoring compared to the actual nut. The Marzipan tastes like real almonds to me. I also pick up the rose water, and the sugar. It tastes exactly like the candy to me.