1. Support to VapingBlips...

Donate now to help VB continue to be your social and vaping home.Read more here...

2. New Contest - MFS Word Smash! Win $20 Credit!!!

Thank You Reddhott Contests, contests, contests!!!

3. 2017-2018 VB Fantasy Football

Let the Trash Talk Begin!!!

Purely Social

I need tips on getting flavors

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by williamhucketech, Sep 20, 2016.

1. williamhucketech

williamhucketech Dedicated Poster

So I am going to start diy mixing but the flavors part confused me like the tfp etc does this matter on mixing if it says banana tfp but all I get/have is a banana xyz and any recommendations on a bundle of basic flavors that make a handful of mixs

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

2. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

It does matter, to an extent. One banana might require 7 or 8% and another might be good at 1%. TFA has Banana, Banana Cream and Ripe Banana and they're all very different even from the same manufacturer.

I've never bought a bundle, but there are starter kits out there. What kind of juice do you like?

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm a vanilla fan. Any recommendations? All I have now is TFA Vanilla Swirl.

4. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Lately I'm liking Sweet Vanilla from Baker Flavors aka super concentrated Gourmet from Vaping Zone. It's expensive but you only need a little. But...it's a gunker. Not awful, I can get a week before the coil is trashed. Other than that mostly use Inawera here, so Wanilla from them.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Is Baker Flavors available at Bull City?

6. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

No, not that I've seen. Bull city Super Concentrates are Chinese and mostly the same exact flavors as Vaping Zone sells as their SC line. But BC is much less. The Baker Flavors (aka Gourmet at VZ) are from Russia. They can be/used to be ordered direct but it takes a long time.
    If you sign up for Vaping Zone emails, they very often have 15% off sales on flavorings. I haven't seen Baker's for sale anywhere else but that doesn't mean they're not out there somewhere in the states.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Any company suggestions on these flavors?
    Funnel Cake
    Churros
    Kettle Corn or Caramel Corn

8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

TFA has kettle corn. Funnel cake...FA Joy is supposed to be a funnel cake. I have it but didn't do stand-alone yet. They also have a fairly new one out- Zeppole. Soo want to try that. Getting a greasy bag of sugary fried dough was one of the highlights of going to the Jersey shore. :)

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thanks for the info:)You gonna try those rum and bourbon balls? I believe it's TFA who has Vanilla Bourbon and Jamaican Rum (which is supposed to be good. Well, according to someone who made a recipe with it.)

10. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Yes did a trial before I left home. The bourbon balls were promising, but the rum balls weren't rummy enough. I used tfa? Kentucky Bourbon (vanilla bourbon isn't really bourbon), DIYFS pound cake and...oh yeah, FA walnut. It'll have been sitting long enough by the time I get home to know for ssure.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh, I didn't see Kentucky Bourbon (probably didn't look hard enough). What's DIYFS pound cake?

I bet you can't wait to get home and try it, I know I would:)
    I saw a 2 flavor recipe on ecf called Twinki. It used FW Yellow Cake and TFA Marshmallow. Thought I'd try it but I'd like to know what that pound cake is first;)

12. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

DIY Flavor Shack. Really good pound cake. http://www.diyflavorshack.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Pound-Cake-DIY
    One of those Baker Flavors that VZ sells is supposed to be a Twinkie all by itself. It good but I haven't used it alone. Potent. It's...vanilla sponge cake. Can't link, the site is being odd for me.

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

I hear that Vapers Tek rums are good. More like real rum, whereas Jamaica Rum (FA or TFA, can't remember) tastes more like butter rum (sweet like butterscotch and rum together).

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

15. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I didn't think Vapers Tek had their own flavors? The most authentic I've had is what VapingZone calls Gourmet flavors, both Rum and Vanilla Rum. They're Russian Flavors but I don't know who else carries them. Expensive from VZ but they last forever since a drop in 10ml does the trick.

To me they're nothing alike. The twinkie spongecake has no nut flavor at all.