How do you add nicotine to premixed liquids

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DuckysVapeReviews, Dec 29, 2015.

1. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

I recently got 120ml of a amazing liquid. Problem is, it contains no nicotine. Is there any special way I need to add nicotine to it other than measure it out, put it in and shake it then let it sit a few days?

2. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

No, that's about it, but generally I shake the nic before I use it too. Using 100mg/ml nic will dilute the flavor less.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. DuckysVapeReviews

The nicotine I got is QUITE STRONGER than that (999mg/ml) so I am rather nervous even trying this.

4. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

You should be nervous. I wouldn't even open it unless I was in a lab with full gear and fume extraction. Certainly not in my home. That is worrisome Ducky. All I can say is please don't use that.

5. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

How were you able to buy pure nic ? The only time I used pure nic, is when I was testing for a vendor.

6. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

Just saw this ,he must be mistaken and has 100mg that says 99.9 % pure.If not then he needs to get rid of this ASAP!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

@DuckysVapeReviews I hope you saw this in time and you're okay and that you made a mistake and it's 99.9%. Assuming you have, what's the amazing liquid?

8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

There is a place in the states you can get pure nic. Supposedly for vendors only but...they're not reputable. Then there was the Chinese company advertising on VU awhile back, selling pure nic. Don't remember the name. Both places have been lambasted to hell and gone. It's not something the average person (and even most juice vendors) wants to mess with. I agree with muth. Waiting for Ducky to check in.

9. DuckysVapeReviews

Its called Berry Batter by AZ Swagg Sauce. It kinda already got old though. I need to learn NOT to over do it with excellent flavors. Hi LIQ states on their site it us pure 999mg/ml nicotine. I have actually put it up and dont plan to touch it at all again. Yall who know me know Im a extremist in everything and I might go too crazy with nicotine and hurt myself or another.

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

I know what you mean about overdoing it. Luckily, some of my favorite and expensive juices seldom go on sale so I have to buy smaller bottles which makes me ration and savor them.

11. DuckysVapeReviews

After working with as many liquid manufacturers as I have, I have discovered (through help of them) that you can occoasionally find their liquids minus nicotine on ebay as "vape liquid". I know Godfather Vape and AZ Swagg Sauce as well as a couple I cant think of at the moment sell there. What Godfather and AZ does is, anything they have that they cancel, use as promotional and still have, bulk from contests etc they sell it off at like, DEEP discount. The Berry Batter I have is $19.99 for 30ml BUT on ebay its $11.99 for 120ml. Be careful though because some there sell cheap japanese liquids, some even advertise them as certian brands and they are the cheap beforementioned liquids. Some also sell their screwups

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hi Becca:)I want to try my first mix simply with the 10% Ry4 Double and 3 mg nic. The nic I have is 100 mg/50pg/50vg. I'm making a 30 ml bottle so I know that the flavor will be 3 mls (10% of 30ml). How many mls will the nic be? Also, I like max vg juice. I do have about 120 mls of PG if I need it. Thanks.

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Just saw this at MFS:
    [​IMG]
    https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/unf...r-pure-freebase-nicotine-997mg-or-higher.html

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Also, when purchasing nic in smaller quantities can anyone here suggest a vendor for top quality nic?
    And which blend do you suggest? I'm thinking PG because it stays thinner than VG when put in freezer. Between that and the PG in my flavors I should be good to go w/o adding extra PG, right?

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nude Nicotine has a new formulation called nicotine salts with 3 types of throat hits. I didn't know that they offered 15 ml samples, too.

16. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Oh Karen, please don't ask me to math. lol I always use a calculator since I don't trust the left side of my brain.
    The calculator says for 30ml of 3mg at 20%PG/80%VG-
    .9ml 100mg 50/50 nic
    2.55ml PG
    23.55ml VG
    3ml DRY4

You could possibly leave out the PG and just use more VG but it'll be thick! Unless you use some distilled water to cut the VG. I generally make up a jar of how I like my pg/vg/dw. Somewhere around 45/45/10 works for me. It's not needed I guess but I think it helps meld the flavors better, helping those little flavor molecules from working too hard getting through that thick VG.

Geeze. Hope they don't sell that to regular people.

That's why I use the 100mg PG nic. Thinner, easier to syringe. And yes, you should be good to go, but do consider 5-10% distilled water instead. It is a personal choice however, not law or anything.

eta- I like the VapersTek nic but I've heard Carolina Xtract is even better. It's also a bit more spendy.

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

You're a sweetheart:)I haven't settled on an ejuice calculator yet. Since you don't like math maybe you can suggest one that's simple and straight ahead.

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, they request that you speak to them first before ordering. IDK what that means. Maybe they want to get your business Lic# or something. They said they only sell this to businesses. I hope they do thorough checks because any nutjob could come up with fake identification. I heard of a murder case where the victim was poisoned with nicotine:eek:Horrors! I wouldn't want to go that way.

19. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I use this one- https://ecigvape.com/e-liquid-calculator-with-pgvg-adjusting There are about 6 different calculators on that site. Simple, multiple flavors, multiple flavors with pg/vg adjusting...