1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Hey y'all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lady Sarah, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Lady Sarah

Lady Sarah Active Member

Ain't nuttin' too special about me. I'm just a lady from Texas with a steampunk hobby that I share with the hubby. I smoked my last ciggy back in March of 2015, and have been vaping since. I mix my own juice, and use RDTAs on my box mods and my squonker.
    I accidentally found this site when installing Tapatalk on my old tablet after a factory reset just to make it work again. I'm on a couple other vaping sites, but it shouldn't hurt none to join another.

2. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Native Florida Cracker

Welcome to the forum Lady Sarah. I'm a member on a few more also. This one is the main one I post on now though. Great folks. The two main chat threads are Alternate Universe Too and Lounging on the Beach if you're interested. Nuttin fancy about me either. I'm a native Florida Cracker and luv me sum squonkers.

3. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

Welcome aboard!

4. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

Hi, Lady Sarah!

welcome - disturbed.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey @Lady Sarah Glad you found us:thumb:It was a lucky mistake:p

6. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Welcome!
    Doesn't matter how ya found us as long as you did, huh? :D

7. Reddhott

Reddhott A reddhot mess of a blip! Contest Organizer

~~~glad you found us...nice to have you among us we r quite a eclectic bunch here!.....i hope you stay around and get to know us as we would like to get to know u as well. hope ya had a great day.... oh and about me...i'm a bit offf my rocker as they say hahahhahahahha~~~ and i also go to other vaping sites ...these days i think no one cares much.

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Lady Sarah do you and your hubby play fantasy football, by any chance? I ask 'cause we have a league here:)

9. Lady Sarah

Lady Sarah Active Member

Actually, we are not sports fans at all, so we won't be going here.

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Never hurts to ask, I guess.

11. Lady Sarah

Lady Sarah Active Member

It's OK. You do you. :)

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yup:)

I need to get some shuteye....work tomorrow. Have a great night, Sarah.

13. Smok Deals

Smok Deals New Member

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

You are posting in a 2 year old thread. Nobody comes here anymore. Why don't you post your deals in the vendor thread?