Hello.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Raymond McConnaughay, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Hello, my name is Ray and I have been vaping for about a year and a half. I hit it hard and well it became more of a hobby more than anything else. I was doing reviews for a while until I had some medical issues at begining of the year. I have been squonking for the past 6 months and loving it. When I have time I love the fourms and just reading new and old posts. That is where I gained most of my knowledge of vaping the other half was all trial and error. I guess my next "quest" in this journey is I would like a high end squonk and maybe a regulated sqounker. Then I will jump into dyi, this seems to be getting pushed off. Well I went on long enough. See you around!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

2. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Welcome!
    I'm glad ya found us!
    Lots of good folks here if you have any questions but, heck, sounds like you might be answering some as well.
    Most of the regulars hang out in the Purely Social areas. Dive in and make some friends and, again, welcome!

3. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

07D3E632-E634-46F7-9E34-DE34997CE5FA.gif