Hand check

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by Roguexx, Jun 14, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

[​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya here's the Stillaire RDA with a Stratosphere DT
    [​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya here's the Inde Duo on a Mutant. This will make me remember :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

• List
  4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Stillaire looks nice! Maybe close to a few rda's I have? And holy DT :shock: it does kind of look like the stratosphere in vegas, just upside down :laugh: pic's look great, BTW :thumb:

5. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

What's the pin like? Is it squonk swappable?

6. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

@TheWestPole , @muth , turns out I was using the deck with smaller juice holes. Swapped them out and boom, vaping like a champ :thumb: only other thing I did was swap out DT for something with a bit more af :thumbs: not even close to a dry hit so far...,...,
    15207501759662003006437.jpg

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Don't think you'll be able to do that. The deck and it's posts are designed to configure all kinds of creative builds; as much as your imagination can fly. You'll see. Also, the deck is so big/deep that you'll be plenty juiced up. You might want to get with @ghost62 on this one since he loves big decks and building multiple coil configurations. If that's not what you want I can send something else to try.

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

:thumbs: One down, Rapunzel's hair next.

9. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

20180321_205105.jpg

• List
  10. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

20180322_174150.jpg

• List
  11. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

20180413_122938.jpg 20180413_122903.jpg

Kind of an uncharacteristic build for me. I usually go low, dual coil, high wattage but this guy is a single 0.7 ohm cranking at 6.2 volts on a PWM.
    Interesting...

• List
  12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

What wire is that? It's thick, or looks to be. 6.2 volts :shock:

13. ghost62

It's 22g SS316L. I'm guessing it's about a 7.5mm ID coil
    And yes, I'm pushing it at 6.2V. It could handle a lot more but I'm limited to the device.

14. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Seems like a lot of volts? Long ramp up? I'm guessing so with that ID ;) Never tried anything like that :thumb:

15. ghost62

I have to pulse it several times to preheat before I hit it.
    Doing a little quick math in my head, it only comes out to about 55 watts which isn't a lot considering the amount of metal that has to be heated.

16. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

20180415_235129.jpg

• List
  17. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

18. ghost62

19. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Just where it happens to vape best :whistle:

20. ghost62

Artery Nugget Pro with a Vaporshark Vortice.
    20180506_164910.jpg

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    • List