1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Giveaways From Around the Web

Discussion in 'Contests, contests, contests!!!' started by ghost62, Apr 9, 2019.

1. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Ok... I'll admit it- I've become obsessed (kinda :woot:) with entering online giveaways in the past few days, mostly for guns and sporting goods.
    Mostly. :tonguep:
    I have, however, come cross some really cool stuff out there up for grabs and thought I'd share with you guys as I find new ones and I invite you all to do the same!!!

So, how it works:
    Begin your post with "NEW CONTEST" (Chit chat is always welcome but if you use the suggested starter, it will help quickly identify new giveaways)
    Post a link to the contest (most contests provide you with a link to get extra entries when you refer someone)
    Include a picture (if possible) of the prize/prizes
    List the start/end dates

Try not to repost a contest someone else has already added so that they get the most referral entries for finding it first
    So, what kind of giveaways are eligible? Uh, dunno...
    What can you find?
    Vape gear & liquids, cars, RV's, household goods, appliances, vacations, cash, sporting goods, guns.
    Basically, if it's out there, you can add it. ;)

Have fun and GOOD LUCK!!!!
    If you enter a giveaway using a member's link, rate the post 'Agree' so they know you helped them out :D

p.s. Don't forget to share any wins so we can all be jealous :D:rofl:

p.p.s. If ya want, you can just post a link if you're in a hurry

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  2. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

3. ghost62

upload_2019-4-9_12-16-44.png NEW CONTEST Ended
    Yeti Cooler Package
    ENDED

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019 at 10:43 AM
  4. ghost62

rv.JPG NEW CONTEST Ended
    Viking Saga RV
    ENDED

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019 at 10:43 AM
  5. ghost62

NEW CONTEST Ends 4/30/2019
    Custom Built M4E1 Rifle with Vortex Optics Scope and 1000 rounds of ammo
    http://gvwy.io/mlvh92f
    ar.JPG

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019 at 10:45 AM
  6. ghost62

7. ghost62

NEW CONTEST Ends 08/31/2019
    Ruger Precision Rimfire 22LR and an Athlon Optics Midas TAC 6-24x50
    https://wn.nr/vWcRsG
    rg.JPG

8. ghost62

9. ghost62

10. ghost62

NEW CONTEST Ends 04/30/2019
    Special Edition Anderson “We the People” AM-15 rifle MSRP $1,299.00
    https://wn.nr/pMUEB4

an.JPG

11. ghost62

12. ghost62

13. ghost62

14. ghost62

15. ghost62

16. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

18. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

19. ghost62

20. ghost62

Hiya, Mark!