Genuine Cells

Discussion in 'On-Line Vendors and B&M's' started by DuckysVapeReviews, Aug 3, 2015.

1. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

COMPANY NAME: Genuine Cells
    OVERALL RATING: Perfect
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We all know the warning of not buying cheap Sonys, especially a vtc4. Well I went against it and picked up a handful of these for less than $7 each with shipping. This company offers some of the ABSOLUTE best prices I could find and they actually stayed in contact THE ENTIRE TIME. They also contacted me before I even noticed to inform me the package didn't get scanned until it hit the sorting facility and not to worry. Heck, I wasn't even checking it yet and they were updating me. They arrived exact day they said they would. Once in hand, they looked too new and nice to be real, after all, most are kinda faded and look old I have gotten. Other than cutting off plastic there is limited ways of knowing if they are legit. Decided to give them the weight test a few shops told me about. Correct weight. So checked it with QR and BINGO! Real! They are great priced, fast shipping and totally helpful. I fully recommend them. Head on over and grab you some cells.
    As Always, God Bless & Happy Vaping Y'all!