1. Support to VapingBlips...

Donate now to help VB continue to be your social and vaping home.Read more here...

2. New Contest - MFS Word Smash! Win $20 Credit!!!

Thank You Reddhott Contests, contests, contests!!!

Sold FS - Inventory Reduction Mods & Attys

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by MRSpivey, Jul 15, 2017.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

I have accumulated A LOT of Mods and Attys that don't get the use they deserve.
    So... it's time to thin the herd! The sale is on!!! (I may consider a trade if it's multiple of mine for fewer, reduction of my inventory is the goal).

I will send up close PICs via PM to interested party (just way too many to post on here). PIC posted shows proof of life (others on VU can vouch for me as well as my trading profile). I have boxes for most and there isn't anything that's junk. Some have more wear than others but that will be seen in the up close PICs. PP F&F is preferred otherwise Fees will be on you for G&S. Shipping ConUS will be First Class with Tracking unless you purchase enough for it to go Priority with Tracking and $50 insurance.

This will be a first come first serve via PM. In other words, the first person to start discussing an item(s) with me will be dealt with until we have a deal or no deal (said item(s) will be pending until a firm decision/agreement is made). Item price is firm unless you can show me where I'm out of line with my price. I'm willing to re-think the price if I'm provided something to justify it. Remember, the price includes shipping. With that said, if you buy multiple items I'm willing to reduce price due to not shipping individual items. Please be patient with me, I will try to respond as quick as I can.

I will also sell the batteries with the Mods for $3 each for the newer ones (less than 15 cycles) and $2 each for the older ones (approx. 30 cycles). I will inspect the older ones and put a new wrap on them if it's showing signs of wear. LG and Samsung 25r 2,500 mAh 18650s.

Vapes.jpg
    For Sale VB.jpg

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Without seeing pix, those prices seem reasonable to me, just saying. I think you'll sell them off.

3. MRSpivey

iPV 5 SOLD!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. MRSpivey