1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Freemax Maxus 100w Reviews

Discussion in 'Hardware and Accessories' started by Blue1, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Freemax Maxus 100w

https://www.freemaxvape.com/maxus-100w-kit/

I received this for review from Tina @ Freemax… Thank you Tina

Maxus FireLuke 3 Tank Resin Edition:

I love the feel and the look of this tank on top… the Diamond beveled glass is so pretty in the sun… There is matching black & white colored resin on both the top & bottom of the tank and a matching 810 drip tip makes it look so classy!….…The Fireluke 3 tank uses all the Freemax SS904L X coils...

Maxus 200 W Mod:

The battery door is the side with the design on it, no rattle with 2 strong magnets..…I love the Type C charging port… I rarely use them for charging my mod, but that’s the one I use for my phone so there is always one around….This is a 100 Watt single battery Mod and it supports either polarity… so it doesn’t matter how you put the battery in........

Easy to use menu, 3 clicks and it brings up all the functions. There is VPC, Bypass, TC,TI, SS, NI.4 TC memory.

You can set your Timeout, test coil, puff counter, time used, C/F & reset...

You can check the power in each battery, the version & temp.

The OLED screen shows everything you need(not colored) It has the battery status, your Mode, the puff counter, your Ohms & the volts all listed in the small 1” screen..

Pros:

Lots of protection, Single battery, Any battery configuration, comfortable fit, Classy looking matchy matchy,

Cons:

I wish the filling hole was just a little bigger… I had an air bubble back out a lot of juice on more than one occasion…..

Parameters
    Tank Capacity: 3ml/5ml
    Battery: 21700/20700/18650 (SmartLoad Tech-Load at Will)
    Charger Specification: 5V/2A
    Resistance Range: 0.1-3ohm
    Input Voltage: 3.3-4.2V
    Output Voltage: 0.7-7.5V
    Output Wattage: 5-100W/100-315℃/200-600℉
    Output Mode: Power/VPC/Bypass/TC-TI/TC-SS/TC-NI/TCR

In The Box
    1*Freemax Maxus 100W VW Mod
    1*Freemax Maxluke Tank Resin Edition (Freemax 904L M2 Mesh Coil 0.2ohm)
    1*Extra Freemax 904L X1 Mesh Coil 0.15ohm
    1*Extra Glass Tube 5ml
    1*Extra O-ring
    1*Type-C USB Cable
    1* 18650 Battery Adapter
    1*Warning Card
    1*Warranty Card
    1*User Manual

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]