1. New Event!!! Help ReddHott Save Her Son's Foster Home

Purely Social

focalecig

Discussion in 'Buyer Beware' started by muth, Jun 25, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

This saddens me to say this because I've done business with them in the past, but here's what happened.

Bought a Vapor Flask V3 that cost $69. I wasn't happy with it (nothing was wrong, it just didn't feel comfortable in my hand no matter how I held it). I was willing to make an exchange for something else that was even less expensive. They allow exchanges and said it wouldn't be a problem as long as I paid for shipping. Many weeks went by as I received automated emails, the last one stating that as soon as they send me the return address, I can send it back. I never received the address. It's been 8 weeks all in all. I'll contact Doris now and ask what's going on. If she doesn't come up with a resolution I'll be very disappointed.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  2. Lighty269

Lighty269 Account Deactivated by User Request

I would have just contacted Doris, she always comes through. Skip the BS!

3. Vaperjim

Vaperjim Nice to meet you! Contest Organizer

@muth what was the outcome to this story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

I did contact Doris and she said I could return it for an exchange. The shipping on me, of course, but she said I had to ship back to China! When I purchased, it was from the USA Warehouse and I asked why couldn't I ship back to that warehouse? She said there was no record of my order shipping from the USA.

I think that was a glitch in their system. Soon after, they redesigned the entire website and created a pre-order section. I've never had issues in the past, I think this was just a bump and I wouldn't hesitate to use focalecig, if that's what you're wondering.

The service rep assigned to me could have been more responsive, but by now I'm sure they have it running smoothly. On the old website Doris use to be the only contact for customer service. Obviously, they're expanding and hiring more employees. I think I got stuck inside one of their growth spurts! After all that time going by I lost my enthusiasm and willingness to ship back to China. Maybe I'll sell or exchange it with someone......maybe I'll try it out and end up liking how the TC performs.

5. Vaperjim

Vaperjim Nice to meet you! Contest Organizer

Thanks for the the info Muth. I think shipping back to China ran me $16 once, took my enthusiasm out of sending a $40 mod back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk