Flavorings that make other flavors POP!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by InMyImage, Nov 5, 2015.

1. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

So I have noticed that a little cinnamon red hots can really make blueberry pop and was wondering other flavorings you all use to help make some other flavor pop and which you like to pair together?

2. dr3d

dr3d biker blip

LMAO ...

I usually vape Black Cherry Pop. Right now I'm switch hitting some Cherry Cola Pop. I've also been known to vape Gummi Pop (Cinnamon Gummy Bears). The pop is always CRH. When I do another flavor order to replenish my FA Mandarin, I'm looking forward to trying Mandarin Pop.

I imagine my flavor names might be a little confusing to midwesterners. But where I live coke's coke, not pop.

3. InMyImage

The whole soda / pop / coke thing was weird to me when we moved to Indiana. Had never heard anyone using the word "pop" for soda before and it still sounds weird to me.

4. InMyImage

I have heard that lemon is supposed to be a good one too but haven't tried it yet.

5. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Lemon is the only one I've heard about :huh:

6. kelli

kelli The original blip

some people around here call it sodie. that doesn't sound hick or anything. :rollseyes:

7. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

For bakery flavors. I'll add .75% Inw Biscuit and 1% FW Yellow Cake.

8. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

Yea Michigan says pop I have a lot of family down south so I say soda

9. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

FA Liquid Amber is good with fruit. Kinda subtle sweet/sour like a margarita.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. tierrataz

tierrataz New Member

Honeysuckle or cherry blossom are nice with fresh fruits. Not a pop per say but more of an interest vibe.

Sweet tangerine is a nice enhancer.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. InMyImage

Seriously? Not just when goofing off and feigning hickdom?

To make flavors "pop"? I'd expect those to mute them and add a creamy taste sort of washing the flavors out some. Maybe "making them smoother" is more what I'm trying to say.

12. BluVib

BluVib Active Member

Up in Boston years ago they called soda "tonic "

13. InMyImage

Any kind of soda?

14. BluVib

BluVib Active Member

Yeah, was hard to get used to. Liquor stores were called packies and what I call a Sub sandwich on a hoagie was called a grinder. Water fountains were bubblers. Took a long time to get used to.

15. InMyImage

So I take it that you moved to Boston from somewhere else?

16. BluVib

BluVib Active Member

Yes, I was living in Florida. Got called flat lander for a while because of it too LOL

17. InMyImage

I worked with a guy from Boston when I lived in CA and his vocabulary was definitely different LOL