Flavorah

Discussion in 'Other Flavor Brands' started by Jimi D, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

http://www.flavorah.com/ A new company exclusively for vaping. American made flavorings from Mother Murphy's.

I love their Vanilla Custard. At 2% its a light fluffy custard that makes me smile. I have vaped it up to 4% and the vanilla became overpowering with the custard. But, it still tasted great.

Another one of my favorites is the Cinnamon Crunch. I would say this tastes more like a cinnamon cookie than a cereal. The cinnamon taste is beautiful. No chemical taste, just a simple dessert type that has many possibilities.

I also love their Tropical Punch. A fruity blend with plenty of juicy mouth feel. Pretty impressive.

2. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Their vanilla custard is very nice! So much better than the Cap V2 that tastes so fake to me. I wanted it to be a bit more eggy, like homemade custard and added a bit of INW eggnog and a pinch of FA merengue. It's not quite there yet, but pretty good so far.

3. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

Have ya tried it at 2% ? It takes at least 3 weeks for the flavor to sing. That's the only time I pick up the eggy lightness. If you want more of an eggy taste. I bet adding One on One flavors Custard would work. That is very eggy.

4. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

I do have the Cap VC V2 but haven't mixed it yet. I wanted the V1 from Gremlin like the pic showed. I wound up with the V2. Bummer...

5. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I don't have the One on One...any of them at all for that matter. Ummm..anything else I might need? lol I kinda like the eggnog, gives it a little spice. VC by itself is a little boring for more than a few minutes here and there.
    Can't wait to see what you think of the V2. lol

6. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

The Creme Brulee was pretty good. Weird shit happened though. I noticed there was red stuff all inside my RDA from it. Like the heat did a funky chemical reaction. LOL I tossed out what I had for more flavorings. My wife complains if I stock outside my cabinet LOL

LOL Oh boy, I must be in for a treat from the V2 :D

That Inawera Eggnog is fantastic. I vaped some testing some new nic last week. I'm going to make a big batch for the holidays :)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  7. Jimi D

Jimi D Active Member

Oh ! Speaking of Capella. Their Glazed Donut is very good. I mixed it up at 8%, added the Biscuit and FW Yellow Cake. It's sooo goood :)

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Jimi D @glassgrl have you tried Flavorah Oatmeal Raisin Cookie? Reviews sound favorable.

9. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I haven't even heard of it. I'm slipping. lol

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Now that I've got your attention......
    Can you recommend a percentage of Inw Biscuit for a cookie recipe? It's 5% vanilla custard, 7% sugar cookie and 2% cinnamon danish. I thought biscuit might add more cookie umph:)

11. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

And that would be the perfect representation of my attention span. lol Sorry it took so long to answer. Try .5%, it's pretty potent. To me anyway...starts to taste too buttery at higher %s.

12. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018