FLAVOR TRADERS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by muth, Nov 11, 2017.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

[​IMG]

Do you have more flavors than you care to use?
    Maybe you have something you don't use but someone else does and vice versa.
    ~~~LET'S TRADE!~~~

2. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

Muth, well work somethin out k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Heyo! How you doin' Big Daddy? Been awhile:)A few folks here have expressed wanting to do some trades or give aways, so stand by. Good to see you.

4. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I'll have to go through my stuff.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

You could probably open a store:pDon't know if I have anything you don't.

6. Bigdaddybrink1

Finally posted a new vid!!

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Would you link us to it;)?

Have you heard of patreon.com? You could raise $$ for your vids. Just an idea.......

https://www.patreon.com/

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm looking for a few flavors:

Capella
    1. Butter Cream
    2. Graham Cracker V1
    3. Sweet Cream
    4. Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
    5. French Vanilla

Pear (FA)
    Rum (INW)
    Cheesecake (LA)

I have lots of flavors I'm not using, too many to list. If you're looking for something I may have we can trade.

9. Bigdaddybrink1

Yea. I was gonna sign up...idk tho.

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

I guess it can't hurt to browse the site and see what they're talking about. The founder makes money off of his youtube music videos plus what he pulls in from the site. He must be onto something. If I didn't have a day gig I might look into the blogger's plan myself. I like schmoozing with people about things I know about:D.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

12. Bigdaddybrink1

Off hand i dont. But let me ask some fellow diy’ers. Shoot i wish tho

13. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

You mean the INW Jamaican rum? I forget if there's another one. Pretty sure I have some extra Jamaican but nothing else on your list...maybe FA pear...maybe not. I like the INW pear.

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

You looking for anything?. Who knows, I might have it. I just ordered some bigger Capella bottles from BCV and they came with those dang annoying childproof caps. I ripped them off and luckily found some normal ones. I need to come up with a better system. When I get down to the bottom of a flavor bottle my syringes won't reach. I find those dripper tips useless and always have to remove them. Any suggestions? I could get longer syringes, I suppose. Do you use pipettes?
    Probably, I'm not aware of any other but I don't know everything. FA Jamaican Rum is more like butterscotch.

15. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Capella anything doesn't agree with me but no worries. We can always hold the other end of the trade for the future. I still need to go check on the rum. will do today.

What I do is drip into no-needle syringes from the bottles. I use my thumb to block it, drip whatever ml I want, block the top with my index finger, remove thumb and empty it right into the bottle I'm mixing in. One syringe per mix is all the dishes I have to do. lol

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

You get those dripper tips to fit into the end of your syringes? I have a couple of syringes that have removable plungers and I go through the back end (sounds dirty:p) but one is a huge 30ml syringe and the other a 5ml. No in between. I'll have to look at the situation again, thx.

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Does it give you gas? :laugh: I found a couple I can use but who knows, I might come across something else I like better. It all takes so much time........:tumbleweed:

18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Usually I use the 1ml syringes, the disposable ones. If the bigger dripper tips don't fit I just drip from above.

lol No, they taste like chemicals or plastic. My taste buds are weird. It does take time and a lot of experimenting. Probably why I have so many flavors. I found the rum. I'll look for the pear today.

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl here are some SC RF on my list:
    1. Black Label French Vanilla
    2. Strawberry
    3. Graham Cracker

Anyone from the Beach thread @Reddhott @Wuzznt Me @daleron , etc. All you diyers.....if you want to trade, pif or anything else your flavors with other diyers, we could meet here to see what we have. Some of us have flavors that we aren't using and want to offer them while they're still good.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!