1. @bigdaddybrink1 Is Giving Away a DIY Kit to His YouTube Subscribers!!!

Thank You, Dan!!!

Contests, contests, contests!!!

2. New Contest - Win $20.00 from My Freedom Smokes

Thank You ReddHott

Contests, contests, contests!!!

3. Attn: New Forum for ALL Political Discussions

Please post all political discussions, opinions or info in the new Political Banter forum

Essential Oils

Discussion in 'Aromatherapy and Essential Oils' started by Wayjazzy, May 11, 2015.

1. Wayjazzy

Wayjazzy Active Member

Does anyone out there use essential oils? I guess that subject would fit under the heading of aromatherapy, since scent of the oils plays a big part in healing, as well as, applying them topically, diffusing them and taking them internally. Of course, you don't do all those things with every oil.

I am currently detoxing from lead poisoning, and getting off of all my medications. I used to be on 23 meds (I know, a lot!), but am now down to 10. I am having to wean off the rest. The oils are helping with the side effects of the medicines and with the detox. I get frequent migraines - almost one an hour and I have been using the oils to stop the headaches. They really work!

2. cherrycakes

cherrycakes The struggle is real

I have a few peppermint headache inhalers. Also one with ginger and orange for nausea.

3. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Have heard good things about them but have never been a big fan of putting things on my skin. Not real happy about my pain docs decision to have me try some sort of custom prescription pain salve...

Anyhow, I was always under the impression that essential oils were a big part of aromatherapy and would just sort of fit here, but I'll update the forum title to make that more clear.