1. New Contest - OneStop DIY Time To Get Spooky!!!

Thank You Reddhott Contests, contests, contests!!!

Efun.top?

Discussion in 'On-Line Vendors and B&M's' started by ghost62, Apr 7, 2015.

1. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Has anyone dealt with, heard anything about efun.top

They are now an advertiser on VU and their prices seem really, really low even for a Chinese vendor.

If I'm gonna get ripped off, I don't want to have to wait three weeks to find out :roll:

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

First I've heard of them. Tried to google them for reviews and man that was a worthless venture. Everything that came back was for notebook computers.

3. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

Not a dot com, not a chance

4. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

I haven't been able to find out much on them either...
    Still, I'm really tempted.
    I might have to order some little bauble as a test. :?

5. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Just pay attention to shipping, sometimes the shipping costs outweigh the price of the bauble.

I was going to order a bunch of stuff from Cigabuy a couple of months ago after I won a prize from them, and when I got to my cart they had tacked on an extra $3 per individual item in my cart which made the shipping charges about 30% of my order making them more expensive than US vendors.

6. ghost62

Good call...

7. ghost62

Ok. Anyone try them yet?

8. thewandererNick

thewandererNick Seriously Committed

i am wondering the same thing. seems extremely cheap even for new items.

9. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

I've gotten stuff from then. Only thing that sucks it's shipping Time from China

10. thewandererNick

thewandererNick Seriously Committed

they advertise like they have it in the us on alot of goods. Did you experience ordering from the US stocks only to wait for a shipment from china.

11. Roguexx

No mine was from China they do have a us warehouse as well I've talked to Andy Collins before he is a good guy

12. Roguexx

I've never ordered from us though

13. nitrowolf72

nitrowolf72 A Blip In The Smokie Mountains

I ordered from them when the triton tank came out. Never again. Most U.S. vendors got them and had them in customers hands before mine ever shipped. I don't recommend them at all.