1. New Contest

Rockin' It In The 50's! Thanks Ms Brew & Redd Hott!!!

Contests, contests, contests!!!

EDC

Discussion in 'Gun Club' started by Ozone, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Ozone

Ozone RIP Nov 9, 2015 Rest In Peace

What's your EDC ?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. GFrost

GFrost blips on parade

This is what I carry everyday
    [​IMG]

3. Ozone

I like the trigger on the SR9c's !!!

4. GFrost

GFrost blips on parade

I do to, actually like shooting the ruger more than my Sigs. I'm currently looking at a few different 380's but haven't made up my mind yet what I want. Want something smaller for CC :mrgreen:

5. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

Is that some type of safety feature on the SR9C?

6. Ozone

Price, weight, and reliability , I depend on the LCP , for deep cover, last ditch, etc.. Guns are like cars, and women... an ass for every seat.

7. Ozone

? not sure the question, The SR9 has all the CA. required safeties.

8. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

Sorry ... I was referring to the trigger design ... never saw anything like that, so that's why I was asking if it was some type of safety feature.

9. Midniteoyl

Midniteoyl Seriously Committed

Looks like, yes..

10. Ozone

Yeah, a copy of the glock design, at least the principle. Really the standard in striker fired pistols.

11. Ozone

All it really does is prevent the striker from going forward and firing the pistol without the trigger being fully depressed. It is a safety feature, not an actual manual safety, which the Ruger also has. It's the same principle as the hammer block on a modern revolver.

12. GFrost

GFrost blips on parade

I was looking hard at the lcp with built in crimson trace. I favor the rugers because I'm a righty and the wife is a lefty. Ruger always has everything on both sides so she can shoot them just as easy.

13. Ozone

I got Mel a purple one a few years ago, she loves her LCP. She's got a glock, and a Kel-Tec, but the LCP is what she carries..

14. GFrost

GFrost blips on parade

Nice, she's been eyeing the raspberry colored lcp. I can't have anything without her getting something too lol.

What's your take on it?? I've just never liked glock's. The feel, the way they shoot ect... Really jerky trigger pull and hard to get back on target for me.

15. Ozone

Me... trigger manipulation is all mind set. I've been lucky, always been able to shoot anything, well. Key's to shooting a glock well, has always been grip. Same as any handgun, dry fire, put your dime on the front sight, press the trigger, front sight on target, and dimes stays when trigger breaks. REPEAT. lol :)

16. GFrost

GFrost blips on parade

I've tried, trust me lol. I've had 2 and sold them both

17. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

glad you guys for found the section. hope you enjoy it. I need to find a thumbs up emoticon, not a like, but an actual emoticon...

18. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

Attached Files:

19. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

Attached Files:

20. kelli

kelli The original blip

i don't even know what EDC means, and i don't really like guns (no arguments please), but i have handled them on occasion. proof....

[​IMG]