1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Ducky's Vape Reviews

Discussion in 'YouTube Reviewers, Bloggers and Websites' started by DuckysVapeReviews, Jul 26, 2015.

1. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

Currently you can find my reviews here, Vaping Underground, Redditt E Cig, www.duckysvapereviews.wordpress.com & Google+ at [email protected] BUT I am proud to announce my upcoming YouTube and Facebook pages. Hopefully it will be within the week but not sure yet as I still have like 11 unfinished reviews I got to get up. I will post here when its done. Until then, Happy Vaping Yall

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Glad to see you start posting up your reviews. Let me know if you think that it makes sense to make a new sub-forum for something if you are having problems deciding where to put one.

3. DuckysVapeReviews

Sounds good to me. I plan to post all future reviews here for all to read.

4. DuckysVapeReviews

Here is a couple of reviews for yall.

5. DuckysVapeReviews

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Ducky, since you like the Dbl Barrel Vanilla so much (I ordered it), I implore you to try Parkes Vaping Vanilla Custard. One of my favs and I'm a vanilla snob.

7. DuckysVapeReviews

Definitly will add it to my To Review list. If I havent clarified, I buy stuff people want me to review or try unless I need something, other reviews are stuff companies want me to review. For instance, I am working with EHPro now about testing and reviewing upcoming products and just worked a deal to review this kit.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Groovy!

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

I've been really enjoying the Dbl Barrel. After a steep it really started to blossom. I've never seen such a fancy presentation in all my vaping years. I wish they would have a no frills line like Vaping Watch and cut down on the costs of the glass bottle, burlap bag and handwritten tags. It's a nice surprise to receive it like that but on my second order I wouldn't mind just paying for a plastic bottle, lol

10. DuckysVapeReviews

Email them and talk. If you take in consideration the kickass packaging the price is stellar. I am 50% sure yall can come to an agreement. Gotta love the "homemade moonshiner" packaging though.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Agreed and excellent advice.