Ducky's Vape Reviews

Discussion in 'YouTube Reviewers, Bloggers and Websites' started by DuckysVapeReviews, Jul 26, 2015.

1. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

Currently you can find my reviews here, Vaping Underground, Redditt E Cig, www.duckysvapereviews.wordpress.com & Google+ at [email protected] BUT I am proud to announce my upcoming YouTube and Facebook pages. Hopefully it will be within the week but not sure yet as I still have like 11 unfinished reviews I got to get up. I will post here when its done. Until then, Happy Vaping Yall

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Glad to see you start posting up your reviews. Let me know if you think that it makes sense to make a new sub-forum for something if you are having problems deciding where to put one.

3. DuckysVapeReviews

Sounds good to me. I plan to post all future reviews here for all to read.

4. DuckysVapeReviews

Here is a couple of reviews for yall.

5. DuckysVapeReviews

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Ducky, since you like the Dbl Barrel Vanilla so much (I ordered it), I implore you to try Parkes Vaping Vanilla Custard. One of my favs and I'm a vanilla snob.

7. DuckysVapeReviews

Definitly will add it to my To Review list. If I havent clarified, I buy stuff people want me to review or try unless I need something, other reviews are stuff companies want me to review. For instance, I am working with EHPro now about testing and reviewing upcoming products and just worked a deal to review this kit.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Groovy!

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

I've been really enjoying the Dbl Barrel. After a steep it really started to blossom. I've never seen such a fancy presentation in all my vaping years. I wish they would have a no frills line like Vaping Watch and cut down on the costs of the glass bottle, burlap bag and handwritten tags. It's a nice surprise to receive it like that but on my second order I wouldn't mind just paying for a plastic bottle, lol

10. DuckysVapeReviews

Email them and talk. If you take in consideration the kickass packaging the price is stellar. I am 50% sure yall can come to an agreement. Gotta love the "homemade moonshiner" packaging though.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Agreed and excellent advice.