Don't Order From Elev8 Vape

Discussion in 'Buyer Beware' started by DuckysVapeReviews, Jul 29, 2016.

1. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

It has been 9 days since I ordered a mod from these guys. They didn't print shipping label til day 3 after I asked what the hold up was, but they failed to respond. I waited 3 more days, then sent another email. Got a order update that that package notice was sent electronic for pick-up (where they tell post office they need package picked up) but still never response. Today I emailed every address I had on them and finally got email back saying they would look into what the problem is and get back to me within the hour. That was 3 hours ago. They said they would send me a free gift since they dropped ball in the email but even when I called just now they just kept transferring me to different people until I got back to original person who apparently "accidentally" hung up twice. Very very shoddy people. I will update if things change.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  2. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

They were sketchy from the days when they first set up shop to sell Hana Mod clones. I was lucky enough to get mine, but haven't done business with them since. While your experience is unfortunate, it's a little surprising that you hadn't heard the negative feedback about them before you made your purchase.

3. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

I was actually referred to them as they supposedly sell authentic silver plated copper Fuhattan mods, so I ordered one. They are even listed on Vapecrawler so figured I would give them a shot. I hate going through the hassle of filing CC disputes. It for $35 I sure the Heck will. I just find it utterly ridiculous how they act over there.