1. New Event!!! Help ReddHott Save Her Son's Foster Home

Purely Social

Don't Order From Elev8 Vape

Discussion in 'Buyer Beware' started by DuckysVapeReviews, Jul 29, 2016.

1. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

It has been 9 days since I ordered a mod from these guys. They didn't print shipping label til day 3 after I asked what the hold up was, but they failed to respond. I waited 3 more days, then sent another email. Got a order update that that package notice was sent electronic for pick-up (where they tell post office they need package picked up) but still never response. Today I emailed every address I had on them and finally got email back saying they would look into what the problem is and get back to me within the hour. That was 3 hours ago. They said they would send me a free gift since they dropped ball in the email but even when I called just now they just kept transferring me to different people until I got back to original person who apparently "accidentally" hung up twice. Very very shoddy people. I will update if things change.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  2. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

They were sketchy from the days when they first set up shop to sell Hana Mod clones. I was lucky enough to get mine, but haven't done business with them since. While your experience is unfortunate, it's a little surprising that you hadn't heard the negative feedback about them before you made your purchase.

3. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

I was actually referred to them as they supposedly sell authentic silver plated copper Fuhattan mods, so I ordered one. They are even listed on Vapecrawler so figured I would give them a shot. I hate going through the hassle of filing CC disputes. It for $35 I sure the Heck will. I just find it utterly ridiculous how they act over there.