1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Deleting Drafts - Getting rid of the 10,000 character error message

Discussion in 'Forum Tips and Tricks' started by 100%VG, Jul 25, 2015.

1. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Hello, Everyone. :)

I just found something that might clear that 10,000 character error message. While I have not had this error myself, I know of others who have. I shared this information with them today. Please try it if you get that message again. I told IMI about it in a PM and he said to post it here. If you find that this works, you can tell him about it (with the @InMyImage thing) and then he can post it in a Sticky or something.

I made a Test in the Reply area to see how it would look if I posted it, but I did not want to actually post it. I used the feature in the Reply area that flips between the BB Code Editor and the Rich Text Editor to see how it would look if I posted it. I deleted it, but every time I refreshed the page it was still there. So I started looking at the Reply Toolbar to see if there was something like the Back-Arrow that might help get rid of it. I did!
    :woot:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you find this helpful for clearing the 10,000 character error message. If you do, please let Bill know about it.

VG :)

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List