1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

2. mogium

mogium Moogle Extraordinaire

Not when you can get an Eleaf stick 50w kit for about the same price. or a 40 watt for even cheaper.

3. DuckysVapeReviews

I have even seen the authentic go for just a few bucks more. would be a bit different if it was like alot of clones and cost half or more less than the authentic.

4. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

I have a Clone of the DNA vapor shark. The clone is half the prices. Has 20 more watts than original. And is almost identical to the authentic. It even has same problems as authentic.

5. DuckysVapeReviews

My point exactly. If a orginal is just $5 less why not go with an authentic with proven performance, not to mention most "clones" use cheaper materials (aluminum instead of stainless, brass instead of coppee etc), built to power tolerances, lower quality control, etc. I actually got a clone rda that when placed next to authentic is built better and even looks better. Price? i paid with shipping $12, orginal? $49.99. My smpl is basically same story. Quality clones are worth buying for right price as if they are a true clone they are exact copys not cheap knockoffs and they, rule of thumb, cost half as much or less as they are just copying what already exists and dont have to do the all the research.

6. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

I agree I would rather pay a couple bucks more for an authentic but with this clone you just can't beat it.